TruRating – be part of something which will change the world.
Take the plunge. Live the dream. Do something which you know will affect the lives of millions the world over and is changing the way businesses and consumers get information and make decisions. Get out of bed in the morning for that adrenalin hit, love the pace, love the challenge, love doing what has never been done before – and love being the best you’ve ever been. And what’s more, owning part of what we’re creating and building together.
TruRating is a global, high ambition, high growth tech scale up. With our multi-award-winning, technology, we take the pulse of what consumers are thinking whenever and wherever they pay — on the payment terminal, via their mobile or online. With 80%+ consumers responding instore and 50%+ online, for the first time ever businesses can now gain access to mass, representative and validated feedback – and as the rating also feeds a consumer website to compete with the likes of Yelp! and TripAdvisor, consumers get trustworthy and representative recommendations on where to go from real customers. And that’s just the starting point, our unique capabilities are taking us into other multi-billion $ markets.
Partnering with the biggest payment companies in the world, our clients include some of the most innovative brands in international retail and the client list is rapidly growing as we help merchants react to the rapidly changing consumer world. With four global patents registered, the world is there for the taking – and we need to grow our passionate team to help us realise our mission for getting the world’s businesses and consumers using and loving TruRating every day.
The role in a nutshell
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a passionate marketeer to help us take the way the world sees us to the next level. You will join and help extend a growing team that is focused on helping build awareness – initially predominantly in the b2b world – cutting through industry noise to ensure our message is heard and our unique capabilities are recognised.
You will be involved in and lead all key elements of our marketing mix – including helping the team which includes design and content strategy, grow and revel in overcoming challenges, come up with solutions and generally help the team go from strength to strength.
You will be key to the sales team having the tools and messaging that they need to open stores and progress discussions. It means helping drive ongoing initiatives to upgrade / refine our website, sales materials, thought leadership, event content, influencer partnerships and marketing campaigns.
The role requires fantastic communication and management and a proven talent for offline and online campaigns with a strong focus on lead generation (and processes) and brand awareness. You will lead and be a great ‘coach’ but also be excited to get your sleeves rolled up and execute. You’ll have your own ideas and a passion in delivery and seeing a job through – this isn’t a “I’ll see what the agency says” kind of team! We’re hands on and we’ll blossom together.
• Manage a small but growing marketing team, providing them with strong direction and support – helping them to thrive.
• Ensuring focus and quality deliverables across the team -you’ll help them with Scrum guidelines and ensure a fast pace, without slipping standards.
• Actively helping the team by promoting agile values, principles and helping them remove impediments to meet sprint goals.
• Create and manage multi-channel campaigns from end-to-end to drive brand awareness through to demand. Maintain brand image and tone of voice across all content and communications.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver effective content, campaigns, and communications.
• Take a data-driven approach to determine the success of our content and campaigns – identifying learnings and opportunities to optimise.
• Support lead generation and closing of deals across our global markets through fantastic materials and messaging at all stages of the buying cycle – including our website, landing pages, outreach, thought leadership, decks, take-homes, video, 1-pagers, event materials, social and PR etc.
• Optimize our customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use working with our data & insights teams to ensure a constant flow of great thought leadership content.
• Support out Customer Success team with content that supports existing clients with examples of best practice and industry insights (drawing on our polling capabilities).
• Support our partners / partnership opportunities with content and materials that help payment and other 3rd party partners build our brand and deliver referrals.
• Be a brand ambassador and content king/queen – really know the brand inside out and help to inform and support our content and design team.
• Develop and maintain an integrated global calendar of marketing activities, ensuring that our activities are aligned and coherent, and present one brand, and drive the maximum return on investment.
• Oversee a robust and efficient project and campaign management framework.
We would love to bring on board someone who is/has…
• A passion for exceptional execution – with the energy, great ideas and eye for detail to lead our global marketing efforts.
• 8+ years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in an innovative, market leading / or breakthrough brand – retail / insight knowledge a bonus
• Adept in a multi-disciplinary role – and comfortable with broad exposure across all areas of marketing. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of achievement, proven ability to learn quickly on the job and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Previous experience developing, executing and managing events, webinars, partner marketing initiatives, customer engagement programs, online advertising, target account marketing, and direct marketing campaigns.
• Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external agencies.
• Candidates should be proficient in MS office applications and have experience with CRM and marketing automation systems
• Fantastic communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, including written.
• Must possess a passion for learning industry-leading marketing tactics and best practice.
• Self-reliant, resilient and proactive with high levels of motivation to make things happen, deliver effectively and efficiently.
• Loves being part of a high performing team and adds to ‘the culture’ with the enthusiasm and drive to overcome challenges and turn them into opportunities
• An understanding of agile development practices.
We offer our TruFamily members many benefits including 25 days holiday wherever you are in the world, a fun and creative working environment, a fully stocked kitchen of treats and drinks, plus our fun summer and winter days out. Our other TruRewards include a comprehensive Healthcare package which includes dental and vision coverage as well as countless other softer perks.
As with everyone in the team, you will have share options and therefore own a part of the company’s success.
As well as your CV please include a brief introduction that helps us understand why you would be a great fit for the role.
We are keen to quickly bring on board this crucial member of the team so please do get in touch promptly.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.