TruRating – Be part of something special that is changing the world.
Take the plunge. Live the dream. Do something which you know will positively impact the lives of millions the world over, which will change the way businesses, consumers, even governments think. Get out of bed in the morning for that adrenalin hit, love the pace, love the challenge, love finding ways to do what has never been done before – and love being the best you’ve ever been. And what’s more, owning part of what you’ve created.
TruRating is a global, rapidly scaling data & tech start up. With our multi-award-winning, game-changing technology, we take a pulse of consumer sentiment whenever a customer pays, on the payment terminal, via their mobile or online. With an average of 88% of consumers responding in store and 58% online, for the first time ever businesses can now gain access to mass, representative and validated feedback. This unique data set also feeds a consumer website to compete with the likes of Yelp! and TripAdvisor, so consumers get trustworthy and representative recommendations from real customers.
Partnering with the biggest payment and ecommerce companies in the world, our clients range from the largest global retailers right down to your local restaurant or bookshop. Every business with a payment terminal can have TruRating – and we’re providing ground-breaking insights that are changing the way merchants across all verticals are operating. With three global patents registered, the world is there for the taking – and we need to grow our passionate team quickly to help us live out the dream.
The role in a nutshell
As Data and Insights Consultant, you will be an essential part of the TruRating team, taking responsibility to turn data into insight and clear and compelling stories, with specific recommendations for our clients. Your work will help businesses to better understand the needs of their consumers and take action for the benefit of the business and consumer. Think of yourself as the co-pilot of customer experience, on a mission to make the retail landscape a better place for all.
As part of a cross functional team that develops and improves our insight as a service product, you’ll be the lead for recommending data sets to incorporate while developing new analytic models and measures. You will identify key trends and find ways to communicate these to get the buy in of clients.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual who fits well into the team, with excellent communication skills and a keen eye for the detail. The successful candidate will need to quickly understand the capabilities of our software, the value of our data assets and the challenges and opportunities for our client’s businesses. and immediately add value. You will work well within a team and be great at articulating ideas and building momentum and enthusiasm around your insights.
The successful candidate will ideally have some insight experience in at least one of the following industries with a desire to expand their knowledge across the remainder:
• Customer Experience
• Market Research
• To understand our clients’ business goals and day to day challenges in meeting customer expectations.
• To analyze customer sentiment and transaction data for our merchants.
• To deliver and present impactful analysis and recommendations in the context of our clients’ day to day business in a way that leads to business change for our merchants and an improved experience for their consumers.
• To identify key trends and opportunities within the TruRating data set that can be turned into analytical product features in our insight product.
• To identify the best ways to clean data to ensure analytical data sets are fit for purpose and to ensure that analysis produced across the department is robust
• To explore additional data sets that can be added to the customer feedback and spend data to provide additional insight.
We are looking to bring on board someone who is/has…
• A curious instinct with a high aptitude for problem solving, resourcefulness and attention to detail.
• A keen interest in understanding the challenges that consumer facing businesses must address today and in the future and a passion to see real change and benefits for consumers.
• Experience in defining data-driven strategies based on analytics and insights with the ability to interpret research and extract and communicate insights that are business impact focused
• Proficient in statistical techniques (e.g. regression models, clustering, statistical tests etc).
• Experience in mining relational databases using SQL, using business intelligence tools and statistical tools (R preferred) to deliver statistically robust analysis
• Confident presenting analytics directly to clients with the ability to communicate complex data analytics to a non-technical audience. The ability to tell a story and to provide recommendations using the data and insights.
• Operationally proficient with the ability to plan, prioritize and deliver with clear results
• A team player with excellent interpersonal skills; able to collaborate across organizational boundaries
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Self-reliant, resilient and proactive with a high motivation to make things happen, deliver effectively and efficiently
TruRating offer our Trufamily members many benefits including 25 days holiday, a fun and creative working environment,a fully-stocked kitchen of TruTreats and drinks, plus our fun summer and winter days out. Our other TruRewards include a comprehensive Healthcare package which includes dental and vision coverage as well as TruAppreciation Awards and and TruAnniversary Awards for our Team Members.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.trurating.com/en-gb/jobs/ →