TruRating – be part of something which will change the world.
Take the plunge. Live the dream. Do something which you know will affect the lives of millions the world over, which will change the way businesses, consumers, even the government thinks. Get out of bed in the morning for that adrenalin hit, love the pace, love the challenge, love doing what has never been done before – and love being the best you’ve ever been. And what’s more, owning part of what you’ve created.
TruRating is a global, rapidly scaling tech start up. With our multi-award-winning, game-changing technology, we take a pulse of consumer sentiment whenever a customer pays, on the payment terminal. With up to 91% of consumers responding, for the first time ever businesses can now gain access to mass, representative and validated feedback – and as the rating also feeds a consumer website to compete with the likes of Yelp! and TripAdvisor, consumers get trustworthy and representative recommendations on where to go from real customers.
We partner with the biggest payment companies in the world, and our unique integrations mean we are delivering an unprecedented dataset. No other business in the world is combining online and offline sentiment and consumer behaviour data in huge volumes, at near to real time.
Our customers include some of the best performing and highest profile retailers in the world – and the group is growing all the time. We’re collecting millions of ratings and over 50m data points every week and are ‘live’ in the UK, Europe, North America, Australia and NZ. With 100m ratings now under our belt and three global patents registered, the world is there for the taking. We need to grow our passionate team to help us live out the dream and deliver on our incredible opportunity.
You will be responsible for building a buzz, advocacy and a pipeline for TruRating in the US and Canada. You will be a passionate and skilled operator who can build fantastic, trusted relationships with decision makers across medium-large retail and hospitality businesses.
The key focus is to build momentum as we scale up in the North American market – that means prospecting, connecting with and delivering merchants to go-live with TruRating. We want someone who will love being part of the journey with merchants – is skilled in working with individuals and businesses to understand their needs and engaging them to see how TruRating can best address their objectives and make an impact in their business. You’ll need the ability to close, but this should be easy having built up a level of trust and enthusiasm as you’ve worked with the merchant to unlock the full value of TruRating.
The role means being fantastic at building relationships and ultimately sales. But mostly we want smart, ambitious, infectious people who can get stuff done and help as many merchants get excited about and switch on TruRating as possible.
You’ll be part of a growing international sales team. You’ll be expected to ‘get stuck in’ and enjoy getting involved in different parts of the sales process and collaborating with your colleagues across the globe. You’ll not be afraid to reach out to old and new contacts and put in the groundwork to get to the right individual at the right time. It doesn’t matter if they are the CEO, SVP of Retail or the Insights Manager. You’ll connect, resonate and make progress – and find the contact points across the organisation to create advocates that move us forward.
When you get ‘an in’ you’ll be great at building warm relationships and have the sophistication to introduce them to a hugely powerful, multi-faceted product. You’ll guide them through the layers of value we provide by connecting sentiment with transaction and product data, all in real-time and from validated customers.
You’ll help evolve our strategy for engaging merchant stakeholders, handle questions / objections with confidence and refine our messaging and approach so our communications continue to resonate more and more.
You’ll work closely with our global sales teams to help evolve how we position and sell TruRating. You – like all of the team – will own part of the business, so act like it. Help us constantly learn, improve and deliver against our phenomenal opportunity.
• Managing and owning your share of North American sales – working with your Head of Market (and our global sales lead and your colleagues in other markets) to create a target list of relevant brands, identifying decision-makers, making calls, setting up meetings and preparing targeted pitch presentations and demos;
• Once you have a relationship, you’ll work closely with merchants to ensure we best fit their objectives and that we’re standing TruRating up to deliver value from the start. You’ll close deals efficiently whilst maintaining great relationships and representing our brand throughout the contract process;
• Sales Support & Marketing – input alongside your national and international colleagues to evolve our sales and marketing strategies to become ever more finely tuned and impactful. Always put your ‘hand up’ if you feel we can do more to support your sales and relationship building efforts;
• Supporting 3rd party pitches – support our payment partners and other interested 3rd parties to share the value of TruRating – who will support your own efforts at building the pipeline, warm leads and merchant advocates;
• Product development – feeding in to TruRating product development, taking on feedback from customers and prospects to adapt and improve our service to merchants;
• Smooth Handover to Account Management – working with the TruRating Merchant Services and Data Insights team to handover accounts, ensuring they experience a smooth onboarding and billing process, account set-up and management of their data dashboard, reports and consumer profile page – this will be key to ensuring positive word-of-mouth, positive PR case studies and contract renewals.
We would love to bring on board someone who has…
• The ability to thrive within and add to our energetic and dedicated global team;
• A rich understanding of what makes decision makers tick, how to communicate key messages and how to resonate with prospects to build great relationships;
• Strong consultative sales and presentation skills, including the ability to establish and maintain client and partner relationships;
• The confidence and enthusiasm to be an amazing brand advocate – and build excitement wherever you go for TruRating;
• The drive to respond quickly to challenges – and the tenacity to maintain momentum and high standards at all times;
• An understanding of the retail/hospitality market – but if you don’t bring this then definitely the ability to get to grips with it – and the TruRating product – quickly, so that you’re adding value within weeks of coming on board;
• Our shared vision – someone who is excited by working in a business that is going to improve the world,
who ‘gets’ the TruRating ethos and embraces our values.
You must have the right to work in the US and be fluent in written and spoken English.
TruRating offer our TruFamily members many benefits including 25 days holiday, a fun and creative working environment, a fully-stocked kitchen of TruTreats and drinks, plus our fun summer and winter days out. Our other TruRewards include a comprehensive Healthcare package which includes dental and vision coverage as well as TruAppreciation Awards and TruAnniversary Awards for our Team Members.
As well as your CV please include a brief introduction that helps us understand why you would be a great fit for the role.
We are keen to quickly bring on board this crucial member of the team so please do get in touch promptly.
Please go to https://www.trurating.com/en-gb/jobs/ and apply…
To apply for this job please visit www.trurating.com.