TruRating – be part of something which will change the world.
Take the plunge. Live the dream. Do something which you know will affect the lives of millions the world over, which will change the way businesses, consumers, even the government thinks. Get out of bed in the morning for that adrenalin hit, love the pace, love the challenge, love doing what has never been done before – and love being the best you’ve ever been. And what’s more, owning part of what you’ve created.
TruRating is a global, rapidly scaling tech start up. With our multi-award-winning, game-changing technology, we take the pulse of consumer sentiment whenever a customer pays, on the payment terminal, via their mobile or online. With an average of 88% of consumers responding in store and 53% online, for the first time ever businesses can now gain access to mass, representative and validated feedback – and as the rating also feeds a consumer website to compete with the likes of Yelp! and TripAdvisor, consumers get trustworthy and representative recommendations on where to go from real customers.
Partnering with the biggest payment companies in the world, our clients include some of the most innovative brands in international retail. Every business with a payment terminal or a web site can have TruRating. With three global patents registered, the world is there for the taking – and we need to grow our passionate team quickly to help us realise our mission for getting the world’s businesses and consumers using and loving TruRating every day.
The role in a nutshell
As the Marketing Manager on TruRating’s Marketing team, reporting to the Global Head of Marketing and Innovation, you will develop, oversee, and execute the marketing strategies that drive awareness and adoption of TruRating’s services across all channels. The ideal candidate is a solid generalist and knows their way across digital and social environments as well as traditional marketing such as in-store, PR, and events.
In this global role, you will influence the short- and long-term strategic planning for the various business activities and support the global go-to-market strategies. You will drive and maintain the global marketing calendar and be the communications champion across the business, ensuring that content is aligned to consumer, customer, and regional needs and preferences.
You will be the first and primary point of contact for the global Sales and Customer Success teams, ensuring that they have what they need, when they need it, anticipating their needs and developing suites of sales tools and materials, be it digital or print, that drive awareness and lead generation. You will craft compelling stories to highlight the economic and strategic value that TruRating delivers to organizations and to the consumer.
You will partner with your cross-functional team including Product and Product Marketing, as well as Content and Creative to ensure timely, clear, and consistent delivery of communication across the organization.
You are passionate about making positive change and making TruRating the #1 choice for real-time, at-scale consumer-generated data and insights. You are driven, collaborative, and self-motivated. You thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment where you have an opportunity to create impact from day one. You are a natural problem solver and hold yourself accountable. You are positive-minded and support a culture of collaboration and respect.
· Build strategy and execute the go-to-market strategies for the TruRating brand, partnering with internal and external stakeholders, supporting the articulation of the brand value proposition, audience needs, market landscape and executing across all relevant customer touchpoints including Media Kits, Sales Kits, in-store POP, advertising, event space, search/web, and digital activation.
· Maintain the global marketing and campaign-level calendar, supporting the development and execution across every vertical with a focus on online and in-person events/in-store
· Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape, monitoring and reporting on competitors, industry shifts, emerging markets, and the overall category to drive future growth and profitability from a brand perspective.
· Responsible for global email marketing and nurture programs, personalization, and local digital marketing support.
· Lead the end-to-end campaign development process including identifying the audiences and insights that inform the creative brief and channel strategy, then analyzing and reporting on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline.
· Plan, coordinate, and execute events, identifying the ‘must attend’ vs ‘must participate’ list, ensuring tight budget management.
· Partner with cross-functional team to test creative and integrated learnings, ensuring that campaigns are constantly optimized and evolving.
· Stay on top of industry-facing events and news, looking across Retail, Marketing, CX, and FinTech – then sharing learnings across the organization.
· Identify new and innovative channels and promotional tactics.
Who you are:
· An experienced marketer who is driven and excited to learn while contributing to the team from day one.
· Highly strategic in nature and a confident problem solver.
A self-starter with the ability to use data and industry insights to make strategic decisions.
Can influence across departments, respectfully, and collaboratively, possessing extreme ownership and follow-through.
Strong written and verbal communication skills and capable of clearly articulating vision and strategy.
Flexible and adaptable to changing needs and priorities.
· Highly organized and detail oriented, obsessive about quality.
Excellent cross-functional project management ability in a deadline-driven environment.
Work with a global mindset to help our regional teams execute campaigns internationally.
Working proficiency in HubSpot, Monday, or similar platforms. Knowledge of CRM platforms that support list management, campaign setup, campaign orchestration, lead management, tracking and reporting.
Working proficiency with Google Analytics, or other reporting tools to generate actionable insights.
· Self-reliant, resilient and proactive with high levels of motivation to make things happen, deliver effectively and efficiently.
· A growth and learning mindset.
· Loves being part of a high performing team and adds enthusiasm and the drive to overcome challenges and turn them into opportunities.
What will put you ahead:
· Experience working at a major CPG or Tech company and/or experience at a Start-up/Growth-phase business.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
· 4 years of marketing experience, particularly brand, digital, or event-focused marketing and ideally all.
· 2 years of experience working with PR agency partners or internal PR.
We offer our TruFamily members many benefits including 25 days holiday wherever you are in the world, a fun and creative working environment, a fully stocked kitchen of treats and drinks, plus our fun summer and winter days out. Our other TruRewards include a comprehensive Healthcare package which includes dental and vision coverage as well as countless other softer perks.
As with everyone in the team, you will have share options and therefore own a part of the company’s success.
TruRating is strongly committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment that is free from any form of discrimination and inequality – we all thrive as part of a diverse and supportive culture.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.