TruRating – be part of something which will change the world.
Take the plunge. Live the dream. Do something which you know will affect the lives of millions the world over, which will change the way businesses, consumers, even the government thinks. Get out of bed in the morning for that adrenalin hit, love the pace, love the challenge, love doing what has never been done before – and love being the best you’ve ever been. And what’s more, owning part of what you’ve created.
TruRating is a global, rapidly scaling tech scale up. With our multi-award-winning, game-changing technology, we take the pulse of consumer sentiment whenever a customer pays, on the payment terminal, via their mobile or online. With an average of 88% of consumers responding in store and 53% online, for the first time ever businesses can now gain access to mass, representative and validated feedback – and as the rating also feeds a consumer website to compete with the likes of Yelp! and TripAdvisor, consumers get trustworthy and representative recommendations on where to go from real customers.
Partnering with the biggest payment companies in the world, our clients include some of the most innovative brands in international retail. Every business with a payment terminal or a web site can have TruRating. With three global patents registered, the world is there for the taking – and we need to grow our passionate team quickly to help us realise our mission for getting the world’s businesses and consumers using and loving TruRating every day.
The role in a nutshell
You will own the vision, strategic planning and management of the entire TruRating product portfolio – from how we ask questions and capture customer responses to how we use those responses to drive huge value to our merchants, third parties and consumers – whose experiences are the foundation of all that we do.
By doing so you’ll be building on what is already a fantastic suite of products, extending our delivery of ground-breaking, user-friendly insights that drive action, allowing businesses to improve the experiences they offer, whilst making their operations more efficient and profitable. You’ll also lead our consumer engagement suite, giving consumers all over the world a more representative and trustworthy source of information about the merchants we use.
You will lead a talented product team, supporting them to optimize our solution suite, bringing to market best in class products which you evangelize and launch to delight clients, consumers and partners.
· Define and align a comprehensive vision, strategy, roadmap and go to market plans across all our B2B and B2C products.
· Create and present innovations, enhancements, strategic decision proposals, as well as the development and measurement of business cases.
· Define and monitor relevant KPIs and work with your team on taking the measures to achieve our objectives.
· Lead, and over time grow, our product management team which you motivate, coach, support and help reach ever greater heights.
· Take an active role in supporting sales – participate in and support key customer meetings, training, etc.
· Work closely with other internal teams and ensure smooth communications, particularly with development (for instance you’ll be able to use Jira and get involved in day-to-day product team tasks.
· Engage with our existing customers / sponsors – gaining a deep understanding of their requirements and what drives value for their businesses.
· Ensure the product offering becomes ever more compelling to ensure we acquire new customers and grow with existing customers, maintaining exceptional retention rates.
Core skills and competencies
· At least 8 years of product management and marketing experience in the fields of software as a service, business insight or consumer ecommerce applications. Expertise in areas such as data visualization and b2b and b2c experience would be a plus.
· A leader, with entrepreneurial spirit that people willingly follow. At the same, you’ll be really happy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck into the details – this isn’t just strategy, you’ll be able to execute and deliver in your own right.
· Self-reliant, resilient, and proactive with high levels of motivation to make things happen, deliver effectively and efficiently.
· A growth and learning mindset.
· Loves being part of a high performing team and adds enthusiasm and the drive to overcome challenges and turn them into opportunities.
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, collaboration and communications skills.
· Strong analytical, strategic, and coordinating skills.
· High level motivational skills and the ability to build great relationships and manage remote team members.
· Sound knowledge and understanding of commercial models, business cases and technology.
· An understanding of agile development practices, having worked successfully with agile delivery teams.
What will put you ahead:
· Experience working in a Start-up/Growth-phase business where you have shaped breakthrough products – or at least thrive in fast paced environments where you’ve taken personal responsibility for driving through new and enhanced solutions.
We offer our TruFamily members many benefits including 25 days holiday wherever you are in the world, a fun and creative working environment, supportive and high-quality colleagues, a fully stocked kitchen of treats and drinks, plus our fun summer and winter days out. Our other TruRewards include a comprehensive Healthcare package which includes dental and vision coverage. We also have countless softer perks including birthday gifts, TruAppreciation awards and Anniversary Awards for our Team Members.
As with everyone in the team, you will have share options and therefore own a part of the company’s success.
As well as your CV please include a brief introduction that helps us understand why you would be a great fit for the role.
We are keen to quickly bring on board this crucial member of the team so please do get in touch promptly.
We are not currently able to provide any visa sponsorship places, so please only apply if you have the right to work in the USA
Please go to https://trurating.com/ trurating-careers
TruRating is strongly committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment that is free from any form of discrimination and inequality – we all thrive as part of a diverse and supportive culture.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.