TruRating – be part of something which will change the world.
Take the plunge. Live the dream. Do something which you know will touch the lives of millions of people the world over every single day and will change the way businesses and consumers think. Get out of bed in the morning for that adrenalin hit, love the pace, love the challenge, love doing what has never been done before – and love being the best you’ve ever been. And what’s more, owning part of what you’ve created.
TruRating is a hypergrowth software with a service (SWAS) company that improves businesses, benefits consumers, and donates to charities. Our starting point is using patented technology to collect feedback from 80%+ of customers at the point of payment and linking this to transaction and product data to provide unique mass, real-time insight to merchants.
This feedback can also be pointed towards consumers – providing transparent, representative, and validated information to help us all make better decisions. whilst we also ‘do our bit’ as for every question we ask, TruRating donates to children’s charities.
Working with our retail partners we can also provide data & insights to 3rd parties including FMCGs via ground-breaking ‘intelligent questions’ which allow us to send questions in real time that relate to specific products or behaviours.
We partner with the biggest payment companies in the world, and our unique integrations mean we are delivering an unprecedented dataset. No other business in the world is combining online and offline sentiment and consumer behaviour data in huge volumes, at near to real time.
Our customers include some of the best performing and highest-profile retailers in the world – and the group is growing all the time. We are collecting nearly 5 million ratings and 250m data points every week now and are ‘live’ in the UK, Europe, North America, Australia, and NZ. With almost 400m ratings under our belt and global patents granted / registered, the world is there for the taking.
We need to grow our passionate team to help us live out the dream and deliver on our incredible opportunity. TruRating is a global organization with US headquarters in Atlanta GA, UK headquarters in London and ANZ headquarters in Sydney. We are actively growing our team and invite you to check us out!
The role in a nutshell:
This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate marketeer to drive demand and adoption for TruRating via a hybrid product marketing/content management role. You’ll oversee how TruRating communicates with the world – both verbally and in written form. You’ll be responsible for how we position and message our products and services across the customer journey and wow everyone by rolling up your sleeves to create compelling content.
This is a cross-functional role that works closely with numerous teams, including product, sales, customer success, data & insight, and of course, marketing. You’ll be the voice for our customers – both merchants and consumers – and develop strategies and content that sing to their pain points whilst encapsulating all that is special about TruRating.
This is a new role to TruRating, so you’ll have a unique opportunity to build something and make a huge contribution. You’ll create new process and frameworks while also optimizing what already exists. This role requires exceptional communication, a strategic mindset, crazy good storytelling skills, and a passion for both being creative and getting things done.
- Work closely with product management and sales to clearly define our ICP, user personas, value propositions, and customer needs
- Translate the technical aspects of our product and data insights into friendly, simple & compelling language and informative presentations
- Introduce products to market and lead product launch campaigns to drive awareness and adoption
- Provide positioning materials and training for sales & customer-facing teams (competitive battlecards, playbooks, product one-pagers, etc.)
- Develop a proactive content strategy with a process for fielding, prioritizing, editing, and delivering ad hoc content requests
- Create compelling collateral for each stage in the customer journey (thought leadership, case studies, research publications, blog articles, PR, print, etc.)
- Work closely with sales to develop demo & speaking engagement scripts
- Monitor competitors to update competitive intelligence and positioning
- Align product pricing and “packaging” strategy with market demands and competitive intel
- Support our community of channel partners, influencers, and analysts with appropriate enablement training materials and/or collateral
- Own, test, and optimize our digital content strategy (website, landing pages, email, ads, SEO)
- Gather feedback from teams and monitor overall content adoption metrics to determine quality, impact, and opportunities for optimization.
We would love to bring on board someone who:
- Brings great experiences in product marketing and content creation – and can show they’ve been responsible for fantastic execution
- Has a background in B2B/C SaaS (experience with customer feedback/reviews solutions, market research and business data solutions, or the retail industry is a plus)
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM/MAP software, and Project Management tools
- Can see the big picture, while also having an extreme attention to detail
- Has strong project management and organizational skills
- Is a great listener and works with a great degree of empathy
- Balances needs from cross-functional teams and prioritizes effectively
- Advocates for and is the voice of our customer (merchants and consumers)
We offer our TruFamily members many benefits including 25 PTO days wherever you are in the world, a fun and creative hybrid work environment, fully stocked kitchen of treats and drinks, plus fun summer and winter days out. Other TruRewards include a comprehensive Healthcare package with dental and vision coverage, as well as countless other softer perks. As with everyone on the team, you’ll have share options and own a part of the company’s success.
If you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every part of the job description, please apply anyway 🙂 Studies in this area report that some groups of us – like people of colour, people with disabilities and people from LGBTQ2+ communities, women etc. are less likely to apply for jobs unless we meet every single qualification. Here at TruRating we are committed to providing the most welcoming and inclusive work environment – free from any form of discrimination and inequality. What makes TruRating is us all thriving as part of a diverse and supportive culture – and we would love to welcome you to it : )
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.