Trextel has been part of the network managed services space for over a decade. In the past year, the company started exploring the SaaS environment and deployed initiatives such as IntelliTrex, a comprehensive, web-based network monitoring tool.
We are seeking a product owner to join our team at Trextel. This person will own IntelliTrex’s agile lifecycle and will support Managed Services development initiatives.
- Create specs for features and builds
- Lead and host bi-weekly Sprint ceremonies
- Utilize IntelliTrex Product vision as their guide for backlog prioritization
- Conduct internal user interviews and analyses
- Routinely diagnose and deconstruct competitor features and products
- Work with business leaders to understand Managed Services needs
- Work with functional leaders in engineering and product design to ship features and content
- Evaluate live features and iterate utilizing data and judgement
- Present strategy and roadmap elements to leadership and peers on a frequent basis
- Work with development team to resolve bugs
- Create wireframes, product specifications, and memos
- Manage tickets in Jira
Our Ideal Candidate
- Writes clearly
- Is comfortable working with remote teams
- Loves advocating for customers
- Can communicate clearly with both ops and engineering teams
- Is comfortable using Jira and Slack
Create a one page document (Google Docs, Notion, or Dropbox Paper) that includes work samples (product experience) and a paragraph explaining why you’re interested in this role. We want to see that you’ve worked to created something that real people use. We don’t care where you went to school or how many years of experience you have.
Create a 1-minute video introducing yourself
Send both to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org