Trellis has a passion for building technology that makes a difference. We’re a rapidly growing AgTech startup; we help farmers save money & improve their yields with our on-farm sensors & easy-to-use software.
We are seeking a Software Intern to help maintain & improve our user interfaces & services. You will be working as a part of our software team on websites, a mobile app, & the backend services needed to support them.
Our passion is to deliver advanced insights in an easy-to-digest manner, so we are looking for someone who is excited to focus on user experience. We have a lot of big ideas, so you should be prepared to tackle large projects & explore new concepts.
We’re accepting applicants for both full & part-time positions (20-40 hours per week) for the summer & fall semesters. Compensation will be based on experience & is a combination of hourly rate & performance-based bonuses. The position will be based at our primary office in Peachtree Corners, GA.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work in fast paced, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of basic HTML & CSS
- Experience developing & using APIs
- Familiarity with modern development tools (git, npm, Chrome DevTools)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databasesBasic understanding of Node.js & backend services
- Experience with or interest in commercial agriculture
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their resume & cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org