Trellis has a passion for building technology that makes a difference. We’re a rapidly growing AgTech startup; we help farmers save money & improve their yields with our on-farm sensors & easy-to-use software.
We are seeking a full or part-time Electronics and Embedded Systems Intern who is passionate about building meaningful technology that is robust, reliable, and user friendly. As a hardware-enabled software company, Trellis is looking to build cutting edge technology for use in agriculture & IoT.
As an Electronics & Embedded Systems Intern, you will work with our hardware, software, and manufacturing teams to design & develop new features for our products, including embedded software development & electronics design. You will assist our product development team in the exploration of new products, including electronics design, prototyping and field testing. This role will be a high impact position where your work will directly contribute to Trellis’ future.
We are accepting applicants for both full and part time positions (20-40 hours per week) for the summer and fall semesters. Compensation will be based on experience and is a combination of hourly rate and performance based bonuses. The position will be based at our primary office in Peachtree Corners, GA.
- Design, develop and maintain best-in-class firmware for embedded devices
- Build reusable and reliable code and libraries for future use
- Work with product development team to develop and maintain features on hardware products
- Work with manufacturing team to build tools that ensure production quality
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with MS Office products such as Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with programmable logic devices using VHDL
- Experience with microcontroller and microprocessor software design using C/C++
- Preferred experience with electronics and PCB design (Eagle, Altium, etc.)
- Proficient with git code versioning tools
- Ability to work in fast paced, collaborative environment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org