Till is a rapidly growing, venture-backed startup that innovates financial products for residential rental communities. By partnering with Till, Landlords give residents access to financial products and education that improve their financial stability, ability to pay rent, and resident experience. Our products provide residents access to savings and credit to prevent evictions, homelessness, and dependency on payday loans.
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) will work as part of a team to support and expand our customer base while ensuring utilization and advancement of our products. Key responsibilities include:
- Expanding relationships: Cultivate our relationships with onsite management and serve as a liaison between our customers and their on-site property managers.
- Education: Help our customers improve their financial health with our education products and consultations.
- Loan management: Process incoming loan applications and assist in collection and servicing efforts
- General customer service: Answer questions from new and current customers through various communication channels.
- Promote mission and branding: Support our mission of expanding access to financial products and education.
Characteristics for success:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Customer service or collections experience is a plus
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Submit resumes to Support@hellotill.com
Status: Full time
Reports to: Customer Success Manager
Start date: ASAP
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org