Resume Boosting Opportunity!!!!
We have multiple openings both contract and full time for the same project – REFER A FRIEND!!!
Our consulting client is of the most admired and respected firms, who happens to be working with one of the most technically advanced companies in the world and will surely be a show stopper on your resume.
Our client only hires the best of the best (nope, that is not a sales pitch), so you are sure to work with a competent team who will only serve to make you better at your craft.
Contract Position – 6 months minimum, mostly likely 12 months+
There will be times your presence onsite is needed, therefore, must be in Atlanta or willing to relocate. The majority of the work can be done remotely.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Java Developer who will help create microservices and APIs. This individual will work on a collaborative team as part of a larger enterprise initiative to sunset legacy APIs and implement new APIs and microservices that support in-place third party usage from legacy clients. The Full Stack Java Developer that can provide highly efficient code to support high transactional throughput is essential to the success of the overall initiative.
You will leverage Spring Boot to create reactive microservices with the overall goal of protocol translation between former and current backends. You will deliver at several layers of the architecture including API design and development; microservice development, choreography or orchestration; and participate in the full project lifecycle including requirements planning and documentation, test planning, design and implementation, and end-to-end testing and go-live support.
This role requires a variety of skills and capabilities:
· 2+ years of continuous Java development experience.
· 2+ years Spring Framework experience, specifically:
o Spring Boot
o Spring Batch
o Spring Cloud
o Spring Data
o Spring Transactional
· Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) preferred; alternatively, Kubernetes or other CNI system.
· Experience with the design and development of microservices for high efficiency and enrichment with reactive design patterns.
· Hands-on experience leveraging object-oriented design patterns, domain driven design principals, test driven development and enterprise architecture frameworks.
· Hands-on experience creating Restful Architectures.
· Experience developing private, partner, or public APIs preferred.
· Experience using DDL, DML, and preferably PL/SQL for relational databases.
· Experience working on large projects as a focus leader preferred.
· Ability to lead the full delivery of components to satisfy business requirements, from design to build and testing through documentation and hand-off.
· Ability and willingness to participate in requirements discovery and refinement.
· Ability and willingness to provide documentation along with code delivery.
· Strong core UI development understanding with experience using more than one UI framework: Angular, Ionic, React, and/or Vue.js.
· Experience managing local code structures and build specifications, versioning, and automation, i.e. Maven, Git, CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
· Experience in automated testing, mock frameworks, virtual services and performance testing preferred.
· Familiarity with common design patterns for standard application development and microservices development.
· Experience working in an Agile Development environment and willing to contribute/facilitate in all Agile ceremonies.
· High personal and professional standards, integrity and ethics.
· High-energy and self-starter personality.
To apply for this job please visit loxo.co.