Website ThinkLive! Inc.
We are looking for a part-time Web App Developer to join our newest project, which has been funded by an NSF Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) award. This web app developer will create a simulated web-based version of ThinkLive’s latest sensor-enabled DJ turntable to enable turntable-based education to continue in a distance learning format. You will be responsible for helping create novel experiences in education and gaming. If you are interested in music technology or just interested in hacking on our latest turntable sensors and connecting them to the web, we want to hear from you!
– Experience with full stack web app development
– Experience creating web-based animation synced with music or video
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Experience in a collaborative source control system (e.g. GitHub)
– Experience developing in Electron, node.js, or Chrome OS applications a plus
ThinkLive! Inc. is a hardware and software pacesetter in the music education technology (EdTech) enhancement industry with plans to enter the market with an initial STEM DJ Lab program and technology/curriculum provided for Title 1 schools. DJ lab programming serves as a “beachhead” option which scaffolds STEM standards linked curriculum learning with outcomes having powerful socioeconomic benefits for individuals, families and the nation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org