Website ThinkLive! Inc.
We are looking for a part-time Software Development Engineer to join our newest project, which has been funded by an NSF Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) award. Our team will work on connecting ThinkLive’s latest sensor-enabled DJ turntables to multiple platforms to enable cross-platform consumption of our unique turntable sensor data. You will be responsible for helping our turntables control existing professional DJ applications as well as creating novel experiences in education and gaming. If you are interested in music technology or just interested in hacking on our latest turntable sensors, we want to hear from you!
– Experience reading data streams from USB in at least one programming language
– Experience working with microcontroller hardware
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Experience in a collaborative source control system (e.g. GitHub)
– Experience developing in Electron, node.js, or Chrome OS applications a plus
ThinkLive! Inc. is a hardware and software pacesetter in the music education technology (EdTech) enhancement industry with plans to enter the market with an initial STEM DJ Lab program and technology/curriculum provided for Title 1 schools. DJ lab programming serves as a “beachhead” option which scaffolds STEM standards linked curriculum learning with outcomes having powerful socioeconomic benefits for individuals, families and the nation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com