Website Technology Association of GA
Fueling the Innovation Ecosystem
Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) is seeking an energetic self-starter for this important role in communicating TAG’s value to the innovation ecosystem. This position will engage the technology community to identify and inform prospective members of the benefit of investing in this world-class organization.
The job involves working with businesses in the metro Atlanta area to help them grow their network by getting them engaged as members of TAG. The compensation offers a draw vs. commission structure with first year compensation between $45-55K, as well as a comprehensive benefit package.
The Membership Development Manager is responsible for growing the membership of TAG through recruitment of new companies which involves developing and implementing strategies for building relationships and developing systems for identifying new members. The role is a highly visible role within the community and must have someone who is comfortable speaking in front C-level executives and large groups of members and prospects. The appropriate candidate would be passionate about technology and the opportunities it presents to grow Georgia’s innovation economy.
- Recruitment of new members through strategic sourcing
- Ability to reach and build rapport with decision makers and CEOs and to make high volume sales calls
- Cultivate current TAG relationships to strengthen their position within the TAG membership community
- Preparation of weekly reporting for the Executive Vice President & Chief Revenue Officer
- Identify and sell sponsorship to new and existing members who would be interested in Technology based events to further brand their company position within the community
- Assist in the formal process of ribbon cuttings and ground breakings for the membership community
- Discern new opportunities for TAG offerings from community needs and interests
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tagonline.org.