Rebillia is rapidly growing and looking for highly motivated team members that want to jump-start their High Tech careers with great growth opportunities in multiple fields in the company.
With a constantly growing customer base, we are looking to expand our sales, support, marketing, and tech teams with team players that love to sell, support, build and maintain long term client relationships.
This is a great fit for mid-career or entry-level professionals that are passionate about technology, like to utilize their entrepreneurial skills, and desire to take the expressway to senior management.
Professionals that will demonstrate management and leadership skills might be offered to lead our technical support team in the future.
- Proactively work with customers to ensure maximum utilization of our solution, while maintaining a high level of satisfaction.
- Customer services: assist clients with their product questions and issues via email, phone and share screen calls, and work with the company’s internal teams to resolve issues and answer questions in a timely manner.
- Assist with small development and QA projects as required.
- Creative thinker and strategic problem solver with business-oriented thinking.
- Enjoy engaging with both happy and unhappy customers.
- Work effectively and efficiently both within a team and on your own.
- Smart, hungry, and looking for real world experience starting your first day.
- Sales or customer support experience – preferred.
This is an in-office, full-time position, during standard business hours, located in Norcross, GA. No travel required.
Email CV to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org