Peace of mind made simple
Contract Role (3-6 Months)
We make a configurable, a la carte platform of software and hardware options for tracking daily care and health information. We started with babies, where our founding story began, and we’re expanding now into senior care. We’ve been selling D2C to new and expecting parents for almost two years now, via affiliate marketing, paid social ads, paid search ads, and a bit of email and content marketing. Our team is made up of tech/product people. We’ve been limping along managing marketing ourselves to date, but it’s time to bring on some real marketing expertise!
We currently leverage traditional eCommerce advertising via Facebook/Instagram, Google and email. We’re exploring additional channels, such as TikTok, Pinterest and advertising inserts with potential partner companies. We’re also interested in expanding to new channels.
Ideally, we’d like an experienced marketing manager to assist with developing Talli’s marketing strategy over the course of 8-12 weeks. You would be integral in creating the job description for a junior marketing manager to join the team full time in 10 weeks.
About the role
- Develop an overarching marketing strategy that incorporates traditional and non-traditional methods of marketing.
- Assist in developing a unified approach and marketing mix for our company
- Master content creation: Identify and help design master content for marketing campaigns for Talli Baby and future Talli care products; develop general guidelines on what should work best for each channel.
- Should have at least 5+ years marketing experience, ideally in consumer goods and/or SaaS
- Previous experience working with or in a startup
- Previous experience facilitating a successful product launch
- Ability to write copy and design creatives
- Ability to develop and manage email marketing campaigns
- Experience with developing SEO strategy and implementation
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com