SymTrain has developed a next-generation immersive learning technology that helps companies improve employee performance through authentic conversational simulation. By combining conversation with desktop navigation & video and providing instant feedback to the user on actual performance, users quickly build confidence and develop the capability to master virtually ANY interaction from service, support, sales, and HR through back-office and compliance.
We are a growing SaaS-based company in Alpharetta, Georgia. We believe empowering employees has little to do with sharing knowledge and has everything to do with the ability to apply that knowledge. If you think business is personal and are looking to enjoy what you do and develop meaningful relationships centered around trust and respect, then we want to share our mission with you.
Why join us?
• Competitive Base Salary + Equity
• Generous health benefits, casual work environment
• Flexible work schedule
• Proven Leadership!
The Product development team at SymTrain is looking for a highly collaborative, enthusiastic, and proactive product manager. Someone ambitious, practical with a strong understanding of customer-focused product management for web-based and mobile applications, empathy for the user experience, data-driven analysis of what works and what doesn’t to deliver the most relevant and compelling solutions for our customers. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and can take initiative on their own.
• Own the SymTrain product roadmap.
• Translate strategies into well-written product requirements.
• Oversee the execution of product requirements into actionable features and user stories.
• Analyze user, business, marketplace, and stakeholder trends to understand how customers are using our product.
• Writing and maintaining effective user stories, identifying acceptance criteria in JIRA, and working with the team to implement these stories.
• Communicate product releases and performance throughout the company
• Work with the internal teams/departments to quickly iterate on, socialize, and gather feedback on multiple solutions to market problems.
• Collaborate with different team members including product, designers, and engineers to get built, tested, and scaled.
• Strong agile product development experience using JIRA.
• Experience writing high-quality product requirements – features, epics, user stories, etc.
• Excellent critical thinking skills.
• Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, and quality
• Working knowledge of design tools such as Invision, Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, XD and Illustrator
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 2+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.