Surthrive is a marketing consultancy that thrives at the intersection of social impact and innovation. We work with social enterprises and tech-enabled businesses to develop strategies and processes that increase their capacity to scale. As a trusted partner to social innovators, we are looking to grow our team of passionate changemakers who believe entrepreneurship and innovation are a tool to uplift our community.
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for managing general administrative daily tasks to ensure internal operations flow smoothly and seamlessly to increase Surthrive’s capacity to scale.
A successful candidate should combine their organization, multitasking, and communication skills together to manage detailed tasks and ensure documentation is filed in an easily accessible manner.
The Administrative Assistant will serve as the glue between all stakeholders at Surthrive ensuring that the team exceeds expectations for its customers and partners. This role is responsible for data entry, file maintenance, email correspondences, and other general administrative activities.
- Maintaining, preparing, and sending electronic and paper files from key stakeholders
- Organizing documents and records from key stakeholders into separate folders on the Google Drive
- Develop templates and correspondences for repetitive messages and documents
- Mitigate client coaching call summaries from Surthrive’s CRM to our partners CRM.
- Communicate with customers requesting any necessary documentation needed
- Create and process invoices for customers and partners
- Respond to direct emails and other correspondences
- Schedule and confirm meetings
- Detail-oriented mindset with proven attention to detail and organization through prior work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Proficient in Google Workplace tools such as Google Drive, Google docs and Google Sheets
- Familiar with working with a CRM
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals in order to answer questions and disseminate or explain information via phone, email, and/or video conferencing
- Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Align with our values – Be Humble, Be Resourceful, Show Grace, Stay Hungry
- Attend mandatory internal meetings
To apply for this job please visit forms.monday.com.