Website StudentBridge, Inc.
The Lead Generation Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated, demand generation initiatives including email marketing, content marketing, social media, search, webinars, and lead nurture campaigns that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads to Sales. The manager will have experience leading demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports in HubSpot and SalesForce, and analyzing and optimizing results.
The manager will be responsible for nurturing healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building lead generation program value, direct response tactic execution, differentiating the company from its competitors, becoming a product knowledge expert, and creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities.
- Integrated Campaign Development: Execute an integrated mix of email, direct mail, digital, lead-nurturing, and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, calls-to-action, and content.
- Lead Nurture: Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
- Marketing Automation: Ensure optimization of marketing automation best practices to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process. Extensive marketing automation platform (HubSpot preferred) and SalesForce experience required.
- Campaign Calendar and Matrix: Maintain calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Targeting/Segmentation: Segment target audiences based on propensity-to-buy segment strategies, personas, “jobs-to-do” messaging strategy, and demographic criteria and completed interactions (e.g. content downloads, calls, chats, lead form completion, page views, etc.).
- Lead Generation Workflows: Define lead flow processes and work with Database Marketing Team to optimize interdepartmental service level agreements; optimize system architecture and program workflows in HubSpot and SalesForce to support Sales/Marketing processes.
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance. Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization. Knowledge of calculating and optimizing customer acquisition costs.
- Manage day-to-day activities and lead planning meetings with internal and external team members to define and execute on B2B demand generation strategy required to drive identified KPIs and business growth initiatives.
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications-related field of study.
- 5-7 years of in-depth knowledge of and experience with leading demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy and execution; including email and digital marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills to track and optimize campaign performance based on customer acquisition costs by channel.
- Seasoned project management skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical, and analytical responsibilities.
- Team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence other team leaders to support Marketing projects and initiatives.
- Experience working in the Higher Ed industry a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org