Reports to: EVP of Sales
It’s an exciting time at StudentBridge! We’re taking our award-winning solutions to the next level and adding innovative new products and looking for an Account Executive that can be responsible for strategic growth in our energetic office. Join a rapidly growing company that’s investing in our SMART products and people and passionate about delivering a product that matters.
The Account Executive at StudentBridge is responsible for all aspects of new-logo acquisition for our product suite primarily over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. Core responsibilities include prospecting, relationship development, running sales cycles, pricing, presentation delivery, negotiations, and closing. In this role, expect to own, create, and close deals alone or in collaboration with sales and marketing resources. Our sales team strives to understand the specific challenges that both prospects and customers are faced with and map StudentBridge’s solutions to achieve the desired positive business outcomes. They create positive relationships with stakeholders while maintaining a solid knowledge of StudentBridge’s evolving technology as well as differentiators. It is imperative that you demonstrate leadership qualities, ethical behavior, work ethic and self-motivation.
The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, hitting sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create detailed business plans and forecasts to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline within your market segment
- Present sales decks and products to prospective clients
- Manage contract negotiations
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Develop long-term strategic relationships and ensure customer success
- Cultivate relationships with supporting members of the sales and marketing team
Experience, Qualifications, and Requirements
- 2+ years proven experience as a Business Development Representative, or in other consultative sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Self-starter that works well in teams and synergetic environments
- BS/BA degree preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com