Website Stratfield Consulting
Senior Full Stack Java Engineer (multiple positions)
Be a part of an award-winning, Best Places to Work team revolutionizing marketing solutions with a highly sophisticated, unique hybrid cloud model.
We have an immediate need for multiple Senior Full Stack Java Engineers to work directly for our client, a top innovative, Atlanta-based brand, develop, update, and enhance new feature development for their software and platforms. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You love working with teams that develop and grow together and are an intricate member!
Candidates will have the opportunity to work daily with an agile development team consisting of the key stakeholders in a collaborative manner.
Sound awesome? If you have relevant work experience, the appropriate qualifications, and a strong desire to utilize your skills and experience working with a great team at this top brand, we encourage you to apply NOW.
- Solidly perform against all new development requirements
- Develop expertise in all features and functionality of products offered
- Develop expertise in application architecture
- 2+ years of Java development experience (proficiency with Spring)
- 2+ years of development experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience with designing and optimizing SQL queries
- Some knowledge of cloud-based commercial API solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with AWS
- Proficiency with Linux
What do you get?
- Incredible benefits: medical/dental/vision- 100% paid for employee + 401K and life insurance
- Highly desired culture: flexible schedule, casual attire, standing desk (if desired), access to premium Braves seats, free parking/Marta…and yes, a ping pong table and dart board.
Required Technical Capabilities:
- Skilled in the implementation of object-oriented design patterns
- Ability to configure and execute build/environmental technologies like Maven, Ant, JUnit, etc.
- Implementation of concurrency and multithreading
- Ability to deliver code with responsible memory management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant software-focused degree
Key Values of the Ideal Candidate:
- Eye for software design and development and can talk with confidence on a range of topics based on past experiences.
- Team oriented, open, honest and collaborative.
- For you it’s more than a job, you have a passion for doing remarkable work
- Strong work ethic
- Visionary and optimistic; enthusiastic to create a bright future for the organization
- Agile – quick to learn and even quicker to adapt
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org