Real-Time Hybrid IT Automation – for Whatever Comes Next
Stonebranch builds IT orchestration and automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern, and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world’s largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Content Marketing Manager who is interested in playing in the explosive IT automation market. This global marketer will create and execute marketing campaigns that are delivered on a worldwide scale.
You’ll have the drive and experience to work with a full stack of modern marketing and sales tools. In addition, you will be an expert at developing a content strategy and ensuring that content marketing efforts are aligned to each stage of the buyer’s journey.
The right candidate must be both a well-rounded marketer and an out-of-the-box problem solver. Direct experience creating content inclusive of white papers, blogs, videos, landing pages, press releases, and infographics are key components of this individual’s DNA.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Develop and execute worldwide content marketing programs to drive new business acquisition
- Portray the brand and voice of Stonebranch with expertly crafted positioning and messages
- Stimulate upsell and cross-sell opportunities within our installed base
- Create impactful programming that aligns to the buyers’ journey and adheres to demand generation best practices
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- A portfolio of achievements illustrating a hands-on approach to writing, editing, and creating a variety of B2B focused content types
- Proven expertise in developing and managing a global content marketing strategy
- Experience working with a mix of agencies and freelancers to develop market-ready content
- An interest in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; working collaboratively with cross-functional teams; ensuring high quality deliverables (attention to detail)
- The ability to inspire collaboration with other departments and organizations without direct authority over those groups
- Strong creative thinking skills, always innovating, never satisfied with the status quo
7+ years of B2B technology marketing experience
- Deep understanding of developing a strategy designed to match content, tactics and messages to the right stages of the buyer’s journey
- Extensive knowledge around design best practices to illustrate your message in a variety of mediums including video, long-form copy, websites, illustrations, etc.
- Experience making edits with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Direct experience with Hubspot, Salesforce.com are a plus
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org