Real-Time Hybrid IT Automation – for Whatever Comes Next
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT Workload Automation solutions that transform legacy task scheduling systems into sophisticated, event-driven, business service orchestration solutions, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation investments. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using our universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate and integrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world’s largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Solution Engineer who is eager to play a key role in the explosive IT automation market. As a member of our Professional Services – Americas team, your responsibilities will entail all aspects of working with and supporting customers utilizing Stonebranch’s Universal Automation Center (UAC) product family, including architectural analysis & design, deployment, conversion (from competing products), development, optimization and training.
A strong Workload Automation background is preferred, as are capabilities in programming, cloud technologies, system administration, and delivery of both business and technical presentations.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Deliver services related to Stonebranch’s product portfolio, both remotely and at customer premises, including product installation, configuration, data transition/conversion and enhancements
- Develop and maintain customized software for deploying Stonebranch’s product functionality
- Provide consultancy and training related to Stonebranch’s products or specific product implementations and deployments
- Support Pre-sales activities such as Proof of Concept (PoC) or similar efforts, including providing product, project and/or services-related expertise
- Nurture and maintain positive working relationships with Stonebranch’s Customers
- Respond to Customers’ technical inquiries
- Recommend products, technical architectural designs and operational best practices
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Previous experience developing, administering and/or operating one or more Workload Scheduling, Workload Automation (WA) or File Transfer with WA tools (strongly preferred)
- Strong technical understanding of Cloud applications, infrastructure and virtualization; ideally including experience with platforms such as AWS or OpenStack, Microsoft Azure or Rackspace (strongly preferred)
- DevOps experience (a plus)
Solid understanding of IT infrastructure and operating systems including UNIX/Linux, Windows Server, z/OS (strongly preferred)
- Working knowledge of Web application containers such as Tomcat or OpenShift in cloud platforms (a plus)
- Experience / working knowledge of SAP (a plus)
- Experience in Business Process Analysis and/or Project Management (a plus)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Strong analytical thinking, able to solve problems systematically and efficiently (required)
- Excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner (required)
- Ability to work independently and remain focused on quality (required)
- Willingness and ability to travel for extended periods (up to 35% on average) (required) (post-coronavirus)
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in software development, Workload Scheduling/Automation, Cloud computing and/or other related field (required)
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States (required)
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events (post-coronavirus)
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and recharge
- Convenient North-Atlanta location
- * We are open to a remote position for those applicants with strong resumes and cover letters clearly demonstrating the requirements listed above.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Online Today!
To apply for this job please visit stonebranch.bamboohr.com.