We help average Americans find financial stability.
Steady is looking for a talented Design Intern who is passionate and eager to learn. We’re looking for a designer to help us design, market, and grow our product that helps millions of low-mid income American’s find financial stability. As a designer at Steady, you will collaborate closely with our designers and researchers to help create product features and growth materials that generate measurable impact. You’ll be part of a close-knit design team that plays an important role in shaping the future of Steady. The primary focus of your role will be to work with and support the design/research team.
- Work with Design Lead to create wireframes and flows to help guide the user experience of new and existing features
- Collaborate with our Marketing Designer to help finesse and contribute to email designs and social ad designs
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to inform and validate design decisions
- Work directly with our Researcher to elevate our understanding of user patterns and mental models
- Create assets and pitch decks for our executive team
- Assist our design/research team to help iterate on existing designs
Skills & Requirements
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, or combination of relevant experience
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates mobile, visual design chops, problem solving skills, and interaction design work
- Excellent research and communication skills
- Experience with wireframing/prototyping
- Experience working with graphic and UI design tools (we currently utilize Figma & Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Collaborative and personable
- Tech savvy and great at figuring out new things
Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future. Our income-building platform helps users create financial stability.
We’re a mission-driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app users can build & track income, networks, and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, pay down debt, save for purchases, and supplement their income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem. Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
For more information, visit us at www.steadyapp.com.
Steady, Platform Inc. (Steady) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit steady-platform.breezy.hr.