Want to make the world a better place for small and medium-sized businesses? We’re hiring! Let us know why you want to help make small and medium-sized businesses grow and how you can add to the Springbot culture!
Sr. Product Manager – Ads Platform
This role reports to the Head of Product Development and will be working closely with product development, sales, marketing and service to assist in managing the product lifecycle of AdTech SaaS based products. The successful candidate is digitally and socially skilled, customer focused, results-driven, self-motivated and highly collaborative with a keen interest in the online advertising industry and platforms . Responsibilities will include:
Product Development – managing the product lifecycle from requirements definition through development, including working closely with developers in an Agile process.
Market Research – be comfortable conducting market and competitive research to identify trends and the competitive landscape.
Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process, including sales training
Customer retention – work with the customer service team to communicate new product rollouts to existing customers as well as leverage existing customer input to define the Springbot customer experience
Product launch – work with product development and marketing to plan the launch of new products or major features, including managing the major functional pieces of the plan
Assist in the creation of sales collateral and other customer facing documentation; ie, blogs, knowledge base articles, and feature pages.
Vendor management – Proven track record of building partnerships by forging a strong relationship with vendors and publishers, understanding their objectives and managing day to day activities
Work with product management on product roadmap planning and release strategy.
- 5+ years of product development experience within a SaaS business building Adtech/Martech products with focus on DSPs, DMPs and Ad Servers
- Deep technical understanding of the AdTech industry and technologies and how ads flow through the ecosystem of three-letter acronyms such as RTBs (Real-time Bidders) and DCO (Dynamic Creative)
Knowledge of the Adtech/Martech vendor space and key players including industry organizations such as the IAB
- Understanding of online and offline data collection, data on-boarding, and data models (tags/pixels, cookies and IDFA)
- Familiar with 1st & 3rd party measurement, attribution, fraud, and brand safety solutions
- Deep understanding of key ad tech KPIs marketer’s rely on (ROAS, CTR, CVR, viewability, etc)
- Knowledge of data privacy and regulatory environment (CCPA, CMPs, GDPR, Opt Outs)
- Experience with ID graphs a plus
- Experience in Retail/CPG vertical a plus
- Experience working in media trading desks, agencies is a plus
- Must be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to work w/ all levels in the organization
- Highly polished presentation and interpersonal skills
- College degree with a concentration in marketing, business or software development
Why Join Springbot?
This position is based right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a base salary with a competitive bonus plan, ridiculously good benefits (including paid parental leave and floating holidays to take at your discretion), and an extremely fun environment. We also work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, AdRoll, Google, Amazon, TowerData, and more. For a behind the scenes look at the life of the springbots, visit our Facebook and Instagram pages!
Ready to join one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work for the past five years? Apply below with your resume and a short note telling us why you want to make the world a better place for small and medium-sized businesses and how you can add to the Springbot culture!
LIVE OUR VALUES:
• We deliver on our promises
• We celebrate what makes us unique
• We grow customers into fans
• We live the journey as a team
Springbot provides advanced eCommerce marketing technology for small to medium size retailers. We make the overwhelming task of running and tracking multi-channel marketing campaigns ridiculously simple, from email and social marketing, to online ads, Amazon Marketplace and more. The key is Springbot’s integration with BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify to deliver the power of data management, marketing automation and analytics. We then take that information and make data-driven marketing recommendations specifically tailored for the customer’s needs
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.