Marketing Automation Software for SMB eCommerce Business Owners
Want to make the world a better place for small and medium-sized businesses? Springbot is seeking a People Operations Manager to join one of the fastest growing and most innovative startups in Atlanta.
Reporting to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer), the People Operations Manager interacts with all employees and departments within Springbot by representing the department with strong functional skills, flexibility, and exceptional integrity and professionalism.
This position is a key member of the Springbot leadership team and will implement, support, and administer HR policies and procedures, support performance management across departments, oversee benefit programs (through PEO), maintain employee and interdepartmental communication, assist with payroll/HRIS, lead the DEI team and initiatives, oversee compliance, and conduct onboarding and exit procedures.
This position holds notable responsibility, accountability, and independent decision-making requirements that have a direct and significant impact on the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
● Collaborate with leadership teams on the development and implementation of effective policies and procedures which support the achievement of company goals in a manner that is consistent with Springbot’s core values.
- Oversee new hire offer process and orientation, partner with Managers on engagement and retention strategies
- Lead Springbot’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team and implementation of initiatives.
- Manage relationships with PEO and vendor contracts for the ATS, HRIS, and background check software.
- Assist with payroll for employees on a semi-monthly basis; maintain and audit employee payroll reports; calculate and enter any necessary earnings or deduction adjustments directly to the employee pay line.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to promotion requests, compensation changes, benefits enrollment and renewal, workers comp, and LOA’s; disciplinary matters; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; employee wellness; and training and development.
- Attend and participate in employee performance meetings, terminations, investigations and exit interviews as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Ensure timely resolution of complex employee relation issues by providing guidance to managers, using sound judgment, discretion, and a creative problem-solving approach.
- Ensure consistent, timely, and accurate application and compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Work in conjunction with the Employee Experience Manager, a team member who oversees the employee experience from recruiting to onboarding and runs Springbot culture programming.
- Complete ad-hoc projects, reporting, and tasks.
Desired Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant field or a combination of education and directly related experience.
- SHRM certified
- Minimum of 3 years related HR experience
- Prior experience in supporting the implementation of HR programs and procedures to improve overall operations and organizational effectiveness.
- Regional (US and GA) compliance knowledge/experience; understanding of labor laws and employment practices and policies.
Desired skills include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Solid ability to smoothly manage several complex and sensitive matters at the same time, sometimes in demanding situations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with creative research skills
- Ability to effectively present to groups of people
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality to develop and sustain strong, respectful, and trusted partnerships with all levels of the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
In this position, you’ll have a ton of fun and be part of a company that truly values a positive team culture while encouraging professional development. For a behind the scenes look at the life of the springbots, visit our Facebook and Instagram pages!
Why Join Springbot?
This position is based in Atlanta, right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a base salary with a competitive bonus plan, ridiculously good benefits (including paid parental leave and floating holidays to take at your discretion), and an extremely fun environment. We also work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, AdRoll, Google, Amazon, TowerData, and more.
Ready to join one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work for the past four years? Apply below with your resume and a short note telling us why you want to make the world a better place for small and medium-sized businesses and how you can add to the Springbot culture!
LIVE OUR VALUES:
• We deliver on our promises
• We celebrate what makes us unique
• We grow customers into fans
• We live the journey as a team
Springbot provides advanced eCommerce marketing technology for small to medium-sized retailers. We make the overwhelming task of running and tracking multi-channel marketing campaigns ridiculously simple, from email and social marketing, to online ads, Amazon Marketplace and more. The key is Springbot’s integration with Big Commerce, Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify to deliver the power of data management, marketing automation and analytics. We then take that information and make data-driven marketing recommendations specifically tailored for the customer’s needs.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.