Springbot is seeking an Inbound Development Representative to join one of the fastest growing and most innovative startups in Atlanta. This is a unique chance to join as a member of the Springbot team in a cross-functional role that will work closely with Sales, Operations, and Marketing. The Inbound Sales Representative is a consultative professional sales position, with a strong proficiency around process and attention to detail. You will respond to inbound prospect and connect with key decision makers at eCommerce companies, assist with internal process and data quality, and achieve key performance metrics to help the organization reach revenue growth goals. You will also have a ton of fun and be part of a company that truly values a positive team culture while encouraging professional development.
- Respond to inbound requests and work marketing qualified leads to meet scheduled demo and demo complete targets.
- Qualify and nurture trial prospects and understand where they are in the buying cycle.
- Follow-up and qualify trade show, conference and event leads.
- Use Salesforce reports and campaign dashboards to follow-up with marketing qualified leads, and provide feedback to marketing and ops teams about how prospects are responding to campaigns.
- Re-engage churned accounts through winback campaign activity.
- Follow Salesforce processes to maintain and uphold data quality (includes some admin and data entry)
• Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, Salesforce.com (or other CRM application)
• Strong communication skills
• Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
• Strong team and interpersonal skills
• Desire to dive into marketing technologies, learn and grow
• Focused on turning customers into fans
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 3 years in technology sales
- Digital marketing knowledge or experience
Why Join Springbot?
This position is based in Atlanta, right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a base salary with a competitive bonus plan, ridiculously good benefits, and an extremely fun environment. We also work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, AdRoll, Google, Amazon, TowerData, and more. For a behind the scenes look at the life of the springbots, visit our Facebook and Instagram pages!
Ready to join one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work for the past five years? Apply below with your resume and a short note telling us why want to make the world a better place for small and medium businesses how you can add to the Springbot culture!
LIVE OUR VALUES:
We deliver on our promises
We celebrate what makes us unique
We grow customers into fans
We live the journey as a team
Springbot provides advanced eCommerce marketing technology for small to medium size retailers. We make the overwhelming task of running and tracking multi-channel marketing campaigns ridiculously simple, from e-mail and social marketing, to online ads, Amazon Marketplace and more. The key is Springbot’s integration with BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify to deliver the power of data management, marketing automation and analytics. We then take that information and make data-driven marketing recommendations specifically tailored for the customer’s needs.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.