Data-Driven eCommerce Marketing Simplfied
Want to make the world a better place for small and medium-sized businesses? Springbot is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join one of the fastest growing and most innovative startups in Atlanta.
As a member of the Springbot Customer Success team, you turn customers into fans. Responsibilities include onboarding customers, coaching customers on how to use the platform, strategizing on marketing and industry best practices, trouble-shooting issues, retaining customers, upselling additional features, and fielding new feature ideas and requests. We provide our customers with superior support, and we educate them with the resources they need to accomplish their eCommerce goals.
In this position, you’ll have a ton of fun and be part of a company that truly values a positive team culture while encouraging professional development. To learn more about our Customer Success Team, check out this blog post.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years of experience in a service role within Digital Marketing or Saas (ie. service coordinator, account management or similar role)
• Proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce.com (or other CRM application)
• An inquisitive problem-solver with excellent critical thinking skills and analytical expertise
• Experience in project management and process improvement
• Genuine interest in online and interactive marketing
• Excellent writing and communication skills (oral and written)
• A passionate, positive and hard-working attitude
• Focused on turning customers into fans
Why Join Springbot?
This position is based in Atlanta, right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a base salary with a competitive bonus plan, ridiculously good benefits, and an extremely fun environment. We also work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, AdRoll, Google, Amazon, TowerData, and more. For a behind the scenes look at the life of the springbots, visit our Facebook and Instagram pages!
Ready to join one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work for the past three years? Apply below with your resume and a short note telling us why want to make the world a better place for small and medium businesses (and what you like to do for fun!).
LIVE OUR VALUES:
• We deliver on our promises
• We celebrate what makes us unique
• We grow customers into fans
• We live the journey as a team
Springbot provides advanced eCommerce marketing technology for small to mediumsize retailers. We make the overwhelming task of running and tracking multi-channel marketing campaigns ridiculously simple, from e-mail and social marketing, to online ads, Amazon Marketplace and more. The key is Springbot’s integration with Big Commerce, Magento and Shopify to deliver the power of data management, marketing automation and analytics. We then take that information and make data-driven marketing recommendations specifically tailored for your needs.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.