Website Source Financial Staffing Inc
The Office Manager will reports to the General Manager and will play a big part in running the business. Supervises all office functions, including administrative support. Supervises the production, circulation and maintenance of payroll and human resources/benefits to corporate headquarters. Coordinates and provides backup for traffic coordination services, reception, supply purchases (for safety, office, janitorial supplies), safety coordination, sales and contracts and other administrative tasks as needed.
Internal Control Responsibilities:
Ongoing involvement in the design, assessment, implementation, communication and monitoring of the organization’s internal controls in accordance with regulations and laws. Challenge conventional thinking in order to obtain the most efficient solutions to issues. Utilize best practices, benchmarks and metrics to improve organization.
This position operates within broad parameters. Responsible for the efficient and effective functioning of the office. Accuracy, attention to detail and thorough communication with appropriate personnel helps eliminate errors and increases customer and supplier satisfaction.
1. Supervise office functions to ensure efficient and effective communication and operations. Supervise 2 office staff positions; coordinate work flow and cross train for back up purposes. Provide accounting and General Manager with accurate and timely information and support services.
2. Process payroll and all new hire paperwork and conduct new hire orientation. Review for compliance with policies and procedures.
3. Provide information and/or assistance to management for the development of policies and procedures within the organization and with corporate headquarters. Act as liaison between Macon office and corporate headquarters. Plan and help implement company programs, events and meetings.
4. Provide administrative support to department heads including preparing correspondence, spreadsheets and reports. Interface with General Manager and provide administrative support as needed.
5. Provide accurate coding for accounts payables, as well as at the end of the month timely submission of accruals to corporate accounting.
6. Write sales contracts upon notification of sale from corporate office; and forward approved contract to buyer for signature and booking.
Bachelor’s Degree – Accounting or equivalent experience
Working knowledge of Word and Excel; accounting skills; superior math and 10-key skills; supervisory skills; strong communication skills; discretion in dealing with sensitive information; detail orientation. Ability to: facilitate learning through training of procedures; prioritize and delegate numerous tasks; examine work performed for errors, duplication and/or omissions.
This position has supervisory responsibility for 2 Office Assistants. Supervision ranges from close monitoring and directing of daily work for some positions to general review of daily work for others.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com