The U.S. education system is broken, and we’re building its replacement. Sora is a no-compromises approach to building the best high school in the world.
Sora is a high school, reimagined. At Sora, students work on passion-based projects. They get to create whatever they imagine. They don’t attend lecture-based classes or read old textbooks—they’re building video games, writing fantasy novels, conducting scientific research, and more! We connect them with titans of industries to expose them to new careers and fields of study. Students don’t just cover the full breadth of academic subjects. They also develop important soft skills, learn about financial literacy, philosophy, and more. Our school is organized into small, tight-knit cohorts so every group of students and faculty can feel close and engaged in their community.
We’re accelerating students toward their wildest dreams and can’t wait for you to join us! 🚀
Our marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager to join us in helping us to become the brand of innovative education. If you’re a jack-of-all-trades who’s familiar with everything from Twitter to Google Ads to event marketing and beyond, get in touch!
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing team of an innovative virtual high school at a critical stage in the organization’s growth. Beyond that, we have a unique product offering that amazes the prospective families we speak to around the world. Parents and students at Sora LOVE our school. Our team is composed of hard-working individuals with a culture of transparency, efficiency, and collaboration.
If you want to be a part of this, then apply to join our team.
About Your Role
- Report to the Director of Brand and Growth Marketing to develop a strategy for each of our primary marketing channels and then execute on it
- Work closely with the admissions team and the marketing team on new ideas for how to communicate that Sora’s the best school in the world
- Create and iterate on campaigns across a variety of channels, specifically focused on SEM and social media, but also potentially including paid ads, email, events, and more
- Develop and write marketing content including presentations, fact sheets, brochures, case studies, web pages to ensure alignment with value propositions and target audience
- Secure references as needed to build customer case studies
- Analyze performance indicators and analytics to determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects adhering to production schedules and timelines
- Embrace the startup mindset by thinking quickly and creatively
- Builds strong relationships with peers and key stakeholders to deliver on the brand and marketing strategy
Who You Are
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and writing skills, with the ability to inspire through persuasive presentation of information
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines and stay within budget
- Strong project management experience in managing projects from inception to production
- A passion for working directly with students and parents and talking about the future of education
- Experience working in education or edtech industries
- Experience working in a high growth early stage startup
We are currently only accepting applicants located in the United States.
To apply for this job please visit soraschools.notion.site.