We specialize in placing top IT and Software professionals.
We have an urgent hiring need for a UX/UI Designer on site in Dunwoody, GA! Must have UX/UI Design experience in a SaaS Web Based Application.
This is an opportunity for you to join an award-winning tech startup with a stellar benefits package and competitive salary!
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframing tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we d like to meet you.
UX/UI Design experience in a SaaS Web Based Application
– Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
– Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
– Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
– Build page navigation buttons and search fields
– Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
– Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
– Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
– Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
– Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
– Full Coverage for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Family Options Available
– Unlimited vacation
– Gym membership reimbursement
– Casual dress all-day, everyday
– Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
– Weekly team lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
– Work from home days
– Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org