Our firm specializes in placing top IT & Software Professionals
We are hiring an experienced SQL Developer on site in Detroit, MI. If you are looking for a new challenge with a great organization that truly cares about its employees then this may be the right opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will have a background as a SQL Database Administrator plus have strong experience or interest in Web Application Development.
Location – On site in Detroit, MI (Possibility of remote)
Full Time Opportunity with Benefits
100% Employer paid healthcare benefits
401K – with matching + company contributes 3% even if you contribute nothing at all!!!
PTO, Disability Benefits, Medical Leave, and more.
As an Expert SQL Developer, you’ll report directly to the Application Development Team Leader, working together to develop and manage automated processes, data extracts/feeds and reports that support and improve mission-critical business operations.
The role will require analytical, technical and solid business knowledge and experience in the insurance industry, including enrollment, billing and medical health claim data.
We are seeking someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team setting who has an ownership mindset – willingly taking personal responsibility for delivering results and positive change. This role will transition between project work, working independently, working in a group setting and/or day to day support activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Gathering requirements from business partners and end-users and analyzing business and user needs in consultation with both business managers and end users
– Analyze data requirements, map current systems and formats to logical and physical data models, propose harmonization opportunities, propose standard ways for this information to be communicated between systems and stored within corporate databases, and perform architectural alignment
– Collaborate with web application developers
– SQL Performance Tuning, Database Design, SSIS/SSRS maintenance and development
– Develop highly reliable, efficient processes for extracting, transforming and loading data to and from disparate software systems and databases
– Providing feedback and suggestions for data quality and process improvements
– Demonstrated experience in handling a wide variety of data sets and relational databases via SQL ETL scripts and/or tools
– Lead ETL and data migration activities
– Designing ETL flows and data mapping/data migration process to ensure successful data migration from legacy systems
– Documenting requirements, designing test cases, and participating in the full development life-cycle
– Establishing and maintaining metadata standards
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please forward me a copy of your recent resume and the best times to contact you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com