Business Development Manager
Job Responsibilities: Responsible for generating and closing new business as well as maintaining current client relationships within Technical and Professional segments of the Staffing business.
• Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments and making presentations.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Establish, develop and maintain strong professional relationships with current and future Staffing Partners.
• Find and develop new markets and improve sales tactics
• Attend social functions and industry networking events
• Negotiate contracts
• Ability to perform independently
• Driven and self-motivated
• Build and execute our growth strategy for Technical and Professional Staffing
• Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics for Staffing, and track actual progress toward forecasts
• Collaborate with cross-functional (e.g. Partner Programs, Marketing, Sales, Product, Legal, Finance, and Sales Operations) and executive teams to develop/execute business initiatives, create work plans, lead analysis, and communicate recommendations and results
• Exceed quarterly and annual Sales Bookings/Revenue Goals Required Skills:
• 2+ years of experience selling Staffing services
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com