As one of the first two full-time engineers, you will work directly with the co-founder/CTO, play a key role in the direction and architecture of our technology, with a specific focus on our pharmacy platform which is used by our patients, staff, and clinic partners. This will be an intense startup role with no typical day, but best of all, you will see a direct and immediate impact of your work on the health and wellbeing of tens of thousands of patients.
Our future teammate will:
- Take full ownership over one of our core applications.
- Simplify complex business logic that tracks valid RXs, patient requests, & available inventory
- Improve our technology resilience using automated failovers, scaling, & comprehensive testing
- Sync & resolve conflicts with our custom-built apps and off-the-shelf CRM & pharmacy software
- Integrate automation hardware like storage & retrieval systems for distribution center activities
- Structure, normalize, and store data to support internal dashboards and real-time KPI tracking
What we are looking for:
- Mission Driven. Use your development skills to help families get the medicine they need
- Ownership mentality. 2+ years working on a small team and 5+ years in JS, PHP, and/or SQL
- Reliability & Testing. Experience writing and maintaining unit and end-to-end test suites.
- Problem solving. You enjoy digging into the complexity and nuance of problems.
- Project management. Incorporate business strategy into priorities and realistic timelines.
- Self-starter. Set ambitious goals and timelines for yourself and then follow through.
To apply for this job please visit www.sirum.org.