SimpleShowing is looking for a motivated candidate to join our marketing team and transform our social media. Enjoy a relaxed work environment with a close-knit team and unlimited coffee, cappuccinos, kombucha and cold brew on tap!
– Develop Social Media Strategy
– Create content for all social channels including images, videos and GIF’s (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
– Schedule weekly content on all social channels and manage engagement
– Report monthly updates on social performance
– Research topics for the company blog and put together articles to be published on the blog.
– Assist the marketing manager in tasks as assigned
– Must be able to start ASAP
– Must have experience running social media profiles
– Experience with Graphic Design, Photoshop, and Canva are a plus
-Must be able to work in office in Midtown between 10-15 hours a week.
Duration: ASAP – August (Potential to continue ongoing)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume, a cover letter explaining your experience, and answers to these questions to email@example.com by March 20th, 2020.
– When would you be able to start?
– Which days of the week can you devote to our internship? Please include time available by day.
– Which social media channels do you actively use? Which is your favorite?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org