The new way to buy or sell a home
Join a fast-growing real estate tech startup based in Atlanta. SimpleShowing, founded in 2017 is saving consumers thousands of dollars in real estate fees when buying or selling a home. We’re looking for our first full-time BizDev/Sales person, who will be an integral member of our startup. This person will work closely with the Founders and Marketing Manager to drive lead conversion, and ultimately revenue.
You’re a fast-moving, hard-working growth hacker. You can prioritize and triage your workload with minimal supervision. The compensation for this role is half salary and half commission, so you must be comfortable with some degree of outbound (cold calling/emailing/cold-texting leads). You will also work with our Marketing Manager to run digital campaigns to drive leads. You will also answer inbound leads that come in through phone, email or our website.
Above all, you understand that customer acquisition is key to driving growth and customer experience is paramount. This role is quota based and there will be opportunity for bonuses based on performance.
– 1-3 years of sales/business development experience
– Not required but preference for someone that has SaaS or software sales background or consumer (B2C) sales/marketing experience
– Experience exceeding a monthly quota for either lead generation #’s or sales #’s
– Have a passion for sales and are interested in the real estate space
– Are persuasive. Our current customers are “early adopters”, tech-savvy, and resistant to paying big Realtor commissions.
– Bring the fire. We are a high performing team and our numbers are everything; we want folks who thrive under this pressure and live to hit their goals.
-Research and create target prospecting lists. These leads are consumers who are buying or selling a home and most have expressed an interest in our service.
-Outreach to prospects using a mix of calls, emails, and other communication mediums.
-Create a great first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling message, and consistent follow-up.
-Educate and develop prospects into qualified opportunities.
-Maintain accurate and detailed accounts, contacts, opportunities, and sales activities.
-Gain a solid understanding of the real estate industry and become a trusted advisor.
-Strong desire to work in a startup environment with high expectations and constantly be challenged
-Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a customer driven sales mentality
-Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
-Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Experience with CRM tools or other sales engagement technologies
-Experience in real estate
More About Us:
We are a small team in Atlanta that is working on a meaningful problem in a very big industry. We have been fortunate to be funded by private investors and have also completed nationally recognized accelerator programs. We are based in Midtown Atlanta.
To apply for this job please visit careers.simpleshowing.com.