Website SimplePart LLC
SimplePart is looking for a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Analyst to help us increase the sales of our ecommerce platform through the Organic Search channel. We serve the world’s top auto and motorcycle brands, including Nissan, INFINITI, Toyota, Lexus, Subaru, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo and BMW. We power the Fixed Operations space with Data, Services and Solutions to help connect owners to Parts, Accessories and Service from their local Dealer.
This role reports to the Director of Ecommerce. It involves business analysis, coordination and communication. No coding or technical skill-set is required, though it is a bonus if you have experience with SQL querying or Data Science.
In this role, you will:
- Use dashboards, reporting, and alerts to monitor performance
- Update performance reporting
- Implement tactically to meet objectives and monitor performance post execution
- Identify changes, risks and developing trends (and escalate as necessary)
- Assist with coordination across ecommerce, marketing, development, and business teams
- Stay current with organic search related news and changes to SEO Best Practices
- Write some SEO content for web pages
- Experience working with digital marketing data (visitors, sales, impressions, clicks, bounce rate,
CTR, C/R, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working in a Content Management System (CMS)
- Learn-once mentality with great information capture skills
- Great at creating processes and documentation
- A natural interest in the technical aspects of websites
- Technical writing experience
- Previous experience working at a medium to large ecommerce retailer or at a digital marketing
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience with Google Search Console, AHREFS, etc.
SimplePart provides a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are a nerdy and data driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic market. Our portfolio covers most major US car brands, as well as thousands of individual dealers, and serves a worldwide user base of nearly 5,000,000 monthly shoppers.
We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.