Website SimplePart LLC
SimplePart is looking for an ambitious, well-organized individual to perform qualitative and quantitative research as a member of our strategy team. The tech industry is constantly changing, and we have as our clients some of the largest car manufacturers in the world, including Toyota, Volkswagen, and Nissan. Our team needs someone who is highly adaptable and capable of delivering actionable insights and fulfilling research needs on a range of topics, such as prescriptive recommendations to address client asks, aiding in new feature development, reviewing compliance requirements with new laws that affect tech and e-commerce, and supporting internal project development.
Ideally, you’re a resourceful researcher with impeccable written and verbal skills and a healthy dose of curiosity. This company is made up of people driven by the desire to learn and innovate, and we value people who feel the same. This is a position with a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow, and our best candidates take advantage of such an environment.
- Perform market and legal research in response to internal, client, and government initiatives, and curate findings into actionable insights and, when called for, initial requirements.
- Work with the director of corporate strategy to deliver findings to internal stakeholders and prepare presentations for external stakeholders.
- Act as an expert for the internal needs of the company as concerns any topic researched
- Analyze and report on trends that affect our company or our clients. Important themes include e-commerce, the tech industry on the whole, auto parts and service, and laws that affect e-commerce and privacy
- Develop documentation on new features for internal and external reference
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution, preferably in business
- Strong analytical and writing skills in a range of fields
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proven experience delivering reports that require synthesizing information from credible sources
- Qualities of an ideal candidate
- Intention to pursue an advanced degree (MBA, JD, etc)
- Interest in or knowledge of the automotive industry
- 1-3 years of experience in a research related role
- Experience with market research and legal documents (whether professionally or in academia)
- Experience with executive presentations
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
SimplePart is a comprehensive e-commerce solution for automotive manufacturers and dealers interested in engaging the online auto parts consumer. Our dynamic suite of platforms and marketing services are proven to facilitate buyer engagement throughout every step of the purchase process and stage of vehicle ownership. Through constant innovation, SimplePart helps connect drivers with the best parts for their vehicles, one site at a time.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic retail market. Our portfolio of 1700+ national and dealer websites serves a worldwide user base of more than 4,700,000 unique monthly website visitors and delivers more than 12,000,000 daily page-views.
In your application, please be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are, what you’re all about and also includes at least one joke. Please also provide a sample of your writing that demonstrates your ability to curate and synthesize information in a skillful way. This could be anything, academic or professional, but should demonstrate your best qualities as a writer and researcher.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org