The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for the health and wellbeing of our office tech environment – from proactive improvements through troubleshooting and resolving issues. We want you to take initiative, be proactive and get involved in all technology matters around the office. Our folks here don’t like to make a fuss, and sometimes need checking-in-with to be sure they’ve got everything they need.
- New employee tech-setup (desktop/laptop build, software installs, basic IT policies training, etc)
- Manage our in-office WiFi network
- Manage our VOIP Phone system
- Manage printers, copiers, scanners and other common office technical equipment
- Security provisioning for office users in AD, VPN, Azure and Google Apps
- Ongoing login/password/access-rights support
- Asset tag management of key equipment
- Laptop and Desktop patching
- Troubleshoot office and employee technical problems of all kinds
- Create processes, procedures and documentation to help the team grow
- Assist with management of servers within our office environment
- Assist with build/config and management of servers for our datacenter environments
- Assist with configuration and management of datacenter network equipment
- 2 or 4 year degree in a technology related field
- Previous professional experience working in an IT support role, or relevant experience supporting peers and family in resolving technical issues.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and Google Apps suite.
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
SimplePart is a comprehensive e-commerce solution for automotive manufacturers and dealers interested in engaging the online auto parts consumer. Our dynamic suite of platforms and marketing services are proven to facilitate buyer engagement throughout every step of the purchase process and stage of vehicle ownership. Through constant innovation, SimplePart helps connect drivers with the best parts for their vehicles, one site at a time.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic retail market. Our portfolio of 1700+ national and dealer websites serves a worldwide user base of more than 4,700,000 unique monthly website visitors and delivers more than 12,000,000 daily page-views.
In your application, please be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you’re all about.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.