SimplePart is looking for an experienced full stack developer with extensive C# and SQL experience. You will join our Platform Development team, working on our responsive ecommerce platform – used monthly by more than 5,000,000 shoppers. We are a data company, building product/service catalogs and retail commerce websites for the world’s leading car brands to sell parts and accessories to owners, working on their own cars.
This is a hands-on position, working in fast, short sprints building big, meaningful things with a direct, immediate and visible impact. You will be working in C# and SQL as a part of a team of top-notch developers, focused exclusively on our platform. You will help us design thoughtful, scalable architecture around new functionality – as well as incrementally grow and improve our existing platform code. Our platform exists to make complex catalogs of millions of products accessible and easy to understand for normal people.
We are a nimble, bootstrapped company. Our Platform is built around a SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) model, using MS-SQL and .NET (C#) – with 70% of our code-base in SQL. Our customers are the world’s leading car companies (Subaru, Toyota, VW, Audi and Volvo to name a few) – so an interest in cars, motorcycles, motorsports or powersports is a big plus.
Strong candidates will be able to show us:
- A track record of innovative, challenging programming work in the Microsoft stack, with SQL Server as a back end
- Solid work experience in a 24/7 SaaS platform or e-commerce environment.
- Experience building for the web using C#, Bootstrap, AJAX, CSS, jQuery, REST and the latest technologies.
- Experience working with SQL creating high-performing stored procedures and functions.
- A love of coding (and learning).
- Development experience “for fun” outside of work.
- Past experience working in a team setting – co-developing, code-reviewing, mentoring, etc.
- 3+ years working in the Microsoft stack (C#/VB.net, etc).
- 3+ years working in SQL-backed environments.
- Experience working in a sprint-driven development process.
Technology we use:
- Web Apps built with .NET, using both WebForms and MVC
- APIs built on .NET (C# / VB.NET)
- SQL Server 2012-2016
- Visual Studio Team Services
A unicorn candidate would also have:
- Technical communications skills (blogs, talks, Stack Overflow account)
- An interest in growing and mentoring other developers
- UI/UX Design Experience
- Automotive Industry Knowledge or Experience
We take our culture very seriously. To apply, please include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you’re all about.
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
SimplePart serves the world’s top auto and motorcycle brands, including Toyota, Subaru, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo and BMW. We power the Fixed Operations space with Data, Services and Solutions to help connect owners to Parts, Accessories and Service from their local Dealer.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic market. Our portfolio covers most major US car brands, as well as thousands of individual dealers, and serves a worldwide user base of nearly 5,000,000 monthly shoppers.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/simplepartcom/view/P_AAAAAADAAEfP_Vu-I3KQ5L?trackingTag=hypepotamusCom →