Our product department is a multi-disciplinary team that works cross functionally with just about every team from engineering, to marketing, to customer success to deliver a unified customer experience. We are looking for product designers who can deliver thoughtful, beautiful, and holistic experiences based on a thorough understanding of customer needs. You’re curious and eager to explore the latest and greatest in tools while keeping emerging design patterns and visual treatments on your radar. You are always looking for ways to craft simple solutions out of complex problems with an awareness of the market need, an obsession for detail, and an eye for sharp visual design. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Quickly grasp complex problems and develop design approaches that translate to elegant user experiences
- Create deliverables for the entire design process, including interaction models, workflows, information architecture, interface design, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Collaborate with design peers and cross functional teams to build concept consensus
- Clearly articulate and present concepts to the larger product team and other stakeholders
- Partner with product management to identify, collect and analyze data to inform user experience decisions and shape future roadmap discussions
- Maintain, guide, and push the boundaries of design systems and patterns
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Previous experience with the entire product design process from research to rollout
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver web and/or mobile application interfaces
- Enterprise product design experience preferred
- Proven track record and a passion for designing compelling user experiences
- High level of demonstrated proficiency in at least one UX area, such as research, information architecture, visual design or interaction design
- Experience creating interface prototypes and portfolio of examples
- Solid understanding of design tools including, but not limited to; Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.sideqik.com.