Website Sapphire Innovative Solutions
Company: Sapphire BLU
Positions: Cybersecurity Assessment Team Engineer – Fully Qualified Navy Validator II
Employment: Full time
Location: 1176 Howell St., Newport, RI
Information System Development, Cybersecurity, and Information Technology Support.
Sapphire BLU is seeking Navy experienced professionals to help provide Systems Security
Engineering and technical support in the development of trustworthy, Cyber Resilient systems.
Additionally, we seek professionals that provide engineering-based solutions that manage the
growing complexity, dynamicity and interconnections of today’s systems as exemplified by cyberphysical
systems, control systems and systems of systems.
• Identify security controls implemented to ensure compliance with applicable security
standards, work with system owners to implement and test controls, prepare required
artifacts, and complete actions required in the RMF in the timeframe in which they are
• Provide cybersecurity support for the validation of cybersecurity requirements for
COLUMBIA Class to include a comparison of Key Information System Requirements
(KISR) 3.0, SWFTS Cybersecurity Baseline Requirements Document (BRD), NIST 800-
53 Security Controls and Navy IA/Information Technology (IT) Standards for other
standards and directives.
• Provide feedback via technical reports with cybersecurity program consolidation and
improvement recommendations for the COLUMBIA Class.
• Assist in the PMS397 effort to refine COLUMBIA Cybersecurity Strategy and Information
Security Management/Program Plans.
• Collaborate with the designated Authorizing Official (AO), Functional Authorizing
Officials/Trusted Submitting Officials and/or their representatives for the packages
throughout all steps of the RMF process.
• Approximately 3 to 5 years as a cybersecurity engineer or directly related experience (can
• Associates Degree or higher from accredited University in Cybersecurity or related field,
or military training in cybersecurity (can be combination).
• A Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or IAM/IAT level I or II certification.
• Navy Validator Certificate level I or II from Navy Certification Authority, or equivalent is
required at time of performance.
• A current Top-Secret clearance is required AND must be maintained.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com