For questions or referral- email Jessi King
Are you technical? Are you looking for something more than a typical developer role? Are you intrigued by the ins and outs of different businesses, industries, and new web technologies? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider this unique role.
About CX Engineering
Customer Experience Engineering is where design meets development. We focus on Salesforce Digital products such as Marketing, Commerce and Experience Cloud, customizing the platform to optimize the customer journey. We work in Solutions and partner with Solution Engineering specialists, Product and UX/UI Designers where the goal is to deliver visually impactful on-brand customer experiences through functional development on the platform.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual, ideally with a background in marketing technology. If you love developing for the modern digital way, obsess over the details, and have an interest in a challenging and rewarding career working to create, we hope you apply!
- Partner with multi disciplinary teams (Creative, Design, Video, and Sales) across North American market to position Salesforce as the ideal platform to solve the customers’ technical challenges and achieve their goals
- Be a trusted advisor on the Salesforce platform to Sales teams
- Combine business and sales acumen with technical knowledge
- Understand out-of-the-box Salesforce Platform and Marketing Cloud functionality, have the ability to leverage and tailor these based on customer requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required, specializing in computer science, engineering or similar
3+ years of experience in UI development
- Experience with leading a project and team
- Strong proficiency with web-related protocols and architectures (MVC, MVVM, REST APIs, JSON, HTTP)
- Attention to UI and UX details
- Experience with responsive web design and development
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWC), Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS), SFDX, Salesforce Community Builder, Salesforce1 platform, Aura Components, etc.
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications:
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Admin/Consulting certifications (Admin, Platform Builder, Salesforce Consultant, etc.)
- Working knowledge of design, color theory, and interaction design best practices.
- Experience working at-scale by reusing components
- Passion and curiosity to stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Experience in a pre or post sales consultancy role
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.