About us and why we are hiring…
We are RoadSync and we are simplifying payments in the transportation industry. Our innovative digital platform turns an outdated and very tedious payment experience into a simple, digital payment solution that reduces processing time, and maximizes revenue collection for warehouses, trucks/carriers, and repair/tow operators.
RoadSync is growing, and so is our Sales team. As our Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for turning sales into revenue for our customers across the US. From pre-sale to roll out, you and your team will strategically engage with key stakeholders to launch our product and drive the adoption through growth and expansion. This will include process management, content, and automation to deliver a scalable CS approach.
If you’re a goal-oriented team player with a passion for building great solutions, and up for your next challenge, we’d like to speak with you.
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- Worked as a Customer Success rep or manager within tech or very similar B2B/B2B2C technology / SaaS / Fintech providers. You may also have worked as a Client Success Manager, Account Manager or similar
- Experience with Customer Success Management at mid and enterprise levels
- A detail-oriented approach and a passion for mastering the usage of our products
- Experience with CRM platforms and how they can be used in the CS process
- An ability to work well with others
- Previous management experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to use metrics as a key driver in reporting and decision-making processes
- A track record of being self-motivated, driven, and results-oriented with an obsession to keep learning
- Experience in the Logistics and Trucking industry is a plus!
Some things you’ll be doing at RoadSync…
- Drive early adoption, growth, and expansion with our customer base
- Maximize transactions (volume and value) by delivering best practices for our customers
- Identify and implement enhancements to the process by perfecting the customer journey from contract-signed to on-boarding to successful implementation
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on how the Roadsync product works
- Act as primary contact to key stakeholders at Customer sites. You will work closely with the Sales, Product, and Support team
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Reporting
- Manage the team of Customer Success Reps
Why we think you’ll love it here…
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who believe in each other
- Mentorship from successful executives
- Wellness Perks
- Full coverage of individual health benefits (Health, Vision & Dental)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K Plan
To apply for this job please visit roadsync.applytojob.com.