Roadie is a crowdsourced delivery platform
Roadie is a crowdsourced delivery service that connects businesses with items to deliver with drivers already on the road. Roadie works with businesses across virtually every industry to provide a faster, cheaper, and more scalable solution for same-day deliveries nationwide. Roadie reaches 90% of U.S. households — the largest local same-day delivery footprint in the nation.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Test to work hand in hand with our skilled developers and QA engineers. This person will work directly with the Intel development team who are focused on building custom algorithms that solve challenges in the crowdsourced delivery space and impact company goals.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain automated validation of custom algorithms and machine learning pipelines
- Build test infrastructure to perform automated regression of API-based services
- Design, implement, and efficiently execute test strategies and test cases
- Review product requirements ensuring conformity to design guidelines
- Coordinate with both software engineers and other test engineers to perform whole-system testing and post-deployment verification
- Identify, isolate, document product defects, report issues, and verify the fixes
- Serve as a vocal advocate for quality in every step of the development process
What You Bring
- 5+ years experience in a developer, SDET or QA automation role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2 years coding experience in Python. Coding in other languages such as Ruby, Go, or Java are a plus.
- Experience in building and testing RESTful web APIs
- Experience working with containers and Docker
- Demonstrated background of writing clean, stable, maintainable code
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies and automated testing approaches
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, with ability to operate within short release-cycles
- Deep interest in Data Science and machine learning
- Familiarity with Keras, PyTorch, Pandas, NumPy, Scikit
- Experience with machine learning pipelines and DAG tools such as Airflow
- Experience with Python web frameworks such as Django or FastAPI
Competitive salary. Great health benefits (medical/dental/vision/life), 401k with company match. Flexible schedule with generous PTO, guaranteed monthly 3-day weekends, and the technology you need to get the job done.
Due to COVID-19, all team members are working remotely and enjoying a monthly WFH stipend.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.