Rimidi (www.rimidi.com) is an exciting, rapidly growing healthcare technology start-up located in Midtown Atlanta. We are seeking a data-driven individual with sales and marketing experience to support our business development, sales, and marketing operations and analysis.
The Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data, making recommendations, and ensuring appropriate adjustments are made to improve marketing and reporting. This role combines a data-driven approach and expertise with an eye for spotting new opportunities to test and experiment. The Marketing Operations Analyst will create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and reporting. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple initiatives at once. You will have full responsibility across reporting platforms for the metrics and systems we use to understand conversion rates, barriers to overcome, and key drivers of productivity and results.
Work with sales and marketing to:
- Pull and analyze sales pipeline reports from CRM (Salesforce)
- Ensure data fields in Salesforce are optimized to capture desired data
- Assist with outreach to inbound leads, including ensuring lead information is added to Salesforce and updated appropriately as opportunities move through the pipeline.
- Lead marketing automation system integrations, including vendor relationships
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines is required.
- Healthcare experience is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written communication skills are essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com