The position is a part of the Product Team, which designs and develops medical software modules to be used by clinicians across the country. This position reports to the Product Director to ensure strong collaboration between product development and overall product initiatives.
• Translate user needs (user stories) into software requirements and designs.
• Write and debug code (python/Django)
• Troubleshoot software issues
• Provide on-call support as necessary
• Improve upon existing integration infrastructure between Rimidi and Hospital IT
• Manage timely execution of software development.
• Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain
• Execute integration projects between Rimidi software platform and Rimidi connected
• Manage communication with internal project stakeholders, including Clinical and
• Evaluate and mitigate risk in your work output, in the context of developing medical
• Manage projects related to data analysis, data validation.
• Develop processes to streamline and/or automate operational tasks.
• Follow and execute projects in accordance with Rimidi product life cycle and Rimidi
policies and procedures to ensure safe and functional software.
• Strong voice for the safety and efficacy of the Rimidi software product.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, computer science.
• Experience with API development.
• Experience with OAuth2 preferred.
• Familiarity with FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) data standard
• Passionate about healthcare.
• Demonstrated problem solver.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org