The position is a part of the Product Team, which designs and develops medical software modules to be used by clinicians across the country. This individual will be responsible for systems integration efforts between the Rimidi platform and Electronic Health Record (EHR) partner platform. This position reports to the Product Director to ensure strong collaboration between product development and overall product initiatives.
• Requirement definitions and development of new EHR integrations with Rimidi
• Implementing, maintaining, and reviewing system integrations and associated codebase
• Producing and maintaining robust documentation for system integrations
• Building, configuring, and maintaining FHIR or analogous API endpoints used by Rimidi platform
• Working with client IT teams to deploy SMART on FHIR implementations of Rimidi platform
• Troubleshoot integration issues
• Provide on-call support as necessary
• Improve upon existing integration infrastructure between Rimidi and Hospital IT systems.
• Manage timely execution of integration and implementation work.
• Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications
• Manage communication with internal project stakeholders, including Clinical and Development teams.
• Evaluate and mitigate risk in your work output, in the context of developing medical technology.
• Follow and execute projects in accordance with Rimidi product life cycle and Rimidi policies and procedures to ensure safe and functional software.
• Strong voice for the safety and efficacy of the Rimidi software product.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, computer science.
• Experience with API development.
• Experience with OAuth2 preferred.
• Familiarity with FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) data standard or
EHR systems, especially Epic and Cerner.
• Passionate about healthcare.
• Demonstrated problem solver.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com