As a Sr Front End Engineer, you will have a significant part to play in creating amazing and enjoyable user interfaces that our customers use every day. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, individuals in this role possess depth of knowledge in Enterprise Software, demonstrate user interface engineering experience, and a have passion for learning and evolving their expertise. Our team is lean in process and has a deep passion for building great customer-facing features.
You will be hands on by providing feedback to our designers, developing the front end of our application, leading front-end architectural decisions, and mentoring others work on the team. Experience in our technology stack is required and experience in a start-up is strongly desired. If you are looking for a company that values and challenges you, it’s time to check out Rigor!
A Typical Day Includes:
- Having fun while being super passionate about your work
- Creating amazing user interfaces that delight our customers
- Inspiring, developing, coaching and mentoring other members of the UI dev team
- Continually reassessing our UI architectural approach
- Joining the rest of the team with taking turns being on-call
- Attending daily stand-ups and utilize JIRA for work tracking
- Partnering internally with Customer Success, Sales, and Product to continuously improve our user interface
- Analyzing your work in FullStory
- Operating with a growth mindset, seeking new and innovative ways to improve your own skill
- Have 3+ years of experience with React
- Show successful achievement in a start-up (extremely fast-paced) environment
- Demonstrate technical leadership and mentorship skills
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills
Bonus Points if You:
- Have a web performance mindset and experience with key metrics and tools in the space
- Have a solid understanding of Redux, Angular, Slim (or HAML), Storybook (or another component library), and Jest
- Have experience building front-end interfaces using Ruby on Rails as a backend, with working knowledge of the Rails asset pipeline and / or webpack
- Demonstrate strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and passion for managing projects to conclusion
Rigor is passionate about our people and our customers. Our technology helps organizations monitor and optimize their digital experience and we do that with a large-scale global platform with seven different cloud service providers in over 45 data centers, running five million tests per day, and storing over a petabyte of data.
We are an innovative technology company located in the heart of Atlanta’s burgeoning tech scene at the Atlanta Tech Village. We are one of the best places to work according to the Atlanta Business Chronicle and were ranked #430 on the Inc 500 list of the fastest growing private companies in America in 2017.
To apply for this job please visit rigor.applytojob.com.