RentPath is looking for a Lead React Engineer who loves to solve complex problems in a collaborative and supportive way. You will work in a pod of engineers, product, design and QA to better understand the immediate challenge and how it fits into the bigger objectives of the whole team. As our Engineering Team Lead, you will synchronize development efforts with cross-functional team needs while effectively communicating any changes that affect established release dates. It’ll be up to you to continually monitor the effectiveness of the process, identify issues and implement modifications, and mentor team members. We expect you to elevate both their technical and interpersonal skills.
- Participate in planning meetings and software releases.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- Identify suboptimal approaches and effectively communicate the optimal solution.
- Ensure high testing coverage percentage is established and maintained.
- Provide architecturally sound software applications.
- Provide production support.
- Share knowledge and stay atop industry trends.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Why Choose RentPath?
We’re a place where you can make an important difference, from day one. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and build, both professionally and in the communities we serve. You’ll work with smart, diverse, and unpretentious people, as we help renters find and enjoy their ideal home. In fact, we consider ourselves a very well-funded start-up that also has more than 40 years in the industry and strong financial performance. The challenge of leading our digital transformation has attracted talent from leading companies like Google, Microsoft, and Expedia. Will you be next?
To apply for this job please visit careers.rentpath.com.